28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have to wonder if we'll really see Clem again.

I mean, TTG "did" have the balls to stick with the Lee dies at the end storyline.

I feel they know how not to crap up their storyline.....

.....on the other hand, they have gotten a taste of high end success... that can cloud creative clarity at times....

• @Zeruis said: I'm with you on the no Kenny thing. But no Clem? Absolutely not. The thing about TWD is that Rick and Lee had one thing left to live for: children. Without them, we can all become douches in season 2, right?

I'd still like to see a "Lee" figure for Clem in season 2.

i don't think Clementine would react to a character as a "Lee" figure, it will be different, maybe if it was a woman she may see her as a role model, but I don't think there would be the same "Lee" relationship with anybody

• No. No. No. That would be like 24 without Jack Bauer. That would be like TWD tv show without Rick. That would be like The Office without Micheal Scott (We all saw how well that worked for them).

A series is called a series because it follows the events of a person or group of people.

If Clem is left out what is the purpose of Season 1?

I feel it is Clementine who makes TWD game so great. There woudlnt be half the emotional toll on the audience without her. Sure there would be some "Holy Frick" moments, and some sad moments, But nothing like they are with Clem.

When the writers can make people cry, and feel angry and depressed over a situation, They know what they are doing. And Im sure we wouldnt be hearing, witnessing, or expressing those feelings if Lee just died, alone at the end of Season 1 without Clementine or her impact on him.

So Clem is a must for season 2.

• @J_Scheff said: A series is called a series because it follows the events of a person or group of people.

Final Fantasy, Far Cry, and Elder Scrolls would disagree with you.

• Clem ought to be there. From a storytelling standpoint, in order to care about part two there needs to be elements present from part one that the audience was emotionally attached to. In this case, that's just Clementine.

• @distortion said: Clem ought to be there. From a storytelling standpoint, in order to care about part two there needs to be elements present from part one that the audience was emotionally attached to. In this case, that's just Clementine.

nay, walkie-talkie!

• @distortion said: Clem ought to be there. From a storytelling standpoint, in order to care about part two there needs to be elements present from part one that the audience was emotionally attached to. In this case, that's just Clementine.

Kenny was by boy.

• I was too attached to Lee, though I accepted the fact that he's dead and gone.
    Same with Clem and Kenny, I just hope Season 2 will be as great as Season 1. I just want confirmation on both of them, also Christa and Omid, I need closure .____.

• I think Clementine has to come back as they pretty much guaranteed it with the "Clementine will remember this" message at the end of the game...However I hope she is not the driving force behind season two's plot, as it would feel like a betrayal if she just picked up another parent figure instead of using her experiences with Lee to mature as a character...This way the new protagonist can come to like her organically, as he/she would probably have no idea of Clementine's back story, or he could let her die (if the player was a soulless bastard)

Add Comment