User Avatar Image

Walking Dead - Without Clementine

posted by Flawless Melon on - last edited - Viewed by 921 users

Walking Dead - Season 2
We all know it's comin'. However, whether it continues Clem's story or not is a mystery. However, it if does how can we expect her to feel attached to a new group of survivors. If she doesn't on the other hand, how will the game act out and what will it be like not having an adorable lil' Clem by your side. The main aim of the game is to survive, but to also look over this little girl throughout the experience and protect her no matter what the cost.

What would TWD be without Clementine by your side? Do you think it would be just as enjoyable?

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Riadon said: I feel he survived, his "death scene" was too anticlimactic and senseless to be absolute. Plus, no screams of pain and no corpse in the alley (don't know about the dark building).

According to the walking dead wiki Kenny is dead. It doesn't say his status is unknown like Christa and Omid whose pictures have a blue colour code to show that their status is not confirmed. Everyone that has died in the history of the walking dead comics,tv show and game are on that database and it states that Kenny was eaten by zombies. I have never seen a mistake on that database about the status of walking dead characters so I think the information they put on it is from a reliable source. Even Chad and the cop that takes Lee to the farm in episode 1 if you leave Clem's house at night is not confirmed as being dead but Kenny,Katjaa,Larry,Ben,Carly and Doug have red colour coded tags for their profiles showing them as being dead.

• @dee23 said: According to the walking dead wiki Kenny is dead. It doesn't say his status is unknown like Christa and Omid whose pictures have a blue colour code to show that their status is not confirmed. Everyone that has died in the history of the walking dead comics,tv show and game are on that database and it states that Kenny was eaten by zombies. I have never seen a mistake on that database about the status of walking dead characters so I think the information they put on it is from a reliable source. Even Chad and the cop that takes Lee to the farm in episode 1 if you leave Clem's house at night is not confirmed as being dead but Kenny,Katjaa,Larry,Ben,Carly and Doug have red colour coded tags for their profiles showing them as being dead.

The wiki stated that Molly would re-appear in Episode 5.

• @dee23 said: According to the walking dead wiki Kenny is dead. It doesn't say his status is unknown like Christa and Omid whose pictures have a blue colour code to show that their status is not confirmed. Everyone that has died in the history of the walking dead comics,tv show and game are on that database and it states that Kenny was eaten by zombies. I have never seen a mistake on that database about the status of walking dead characters so I think the information they put on it is from a reliable source. Even Chad and the cop that takes Lee to the farm in episode 1 if you leave Clem's house at night is not confirmed as being dead but Kenny,Katjaa,Larry,Ben,Carly and Doug have red colour coded tags for their profiles showing them as being dead.

Everyone can change the wiki, you know

• @thesuperzapper said: Sometime next year, Telltale releases the first teaser image for The Walking Dead: The Game Season 2, and Clementine’s nowhere to be seen. The Internet freaks out. However, here’s how the game will go: we start as a new character, we meet the new group, and we cope as things go horribly wrong. Walkers tip over the walls and eat everyone but us and a friend; we’re forced to flee. In the final moments of the episode, we’re lamenting our luck as we cross a sun-covered hill, and then – bam – we see a little girl off in the distance. Credits roll.

-Greg Miller

This.. is amazing. I would love this. However, we would have to wait at least a month or two for the episode after, and I wouldn't be able to. This would be amazing though.

• Season 2 will have Clementine. remember at the end you get a bunch of stuff saying "Clementine will remember"? Your choices will carry over and Clementine will be following your advice. I assume she will be grown up or in her teens.

• @DreadMagus said: The only thing I want to see in Season 2 is a Clem zombie.

No. -1 points for you.

• @Danno123 said: No. -1 points for you.

Plus, we have already seen a Clem zombie. ;)

• It wouldn't be the same. The relationship between Lee and Clem is where the game shined the most. I really hope they have incredibly strong relationships in season 2 as well.

• @distortion said: Maybe it wasn't Rambo-style, but it was still courageous. Well, if it's Christa he's saving. Pretty pointless if it's Ben.

I wouldn't say it's pointless... Kenny forgives Ben with that scene and is finally "strong" as he wants to be.

I actually like that scene better than the scenario with Christa.

• @Tornreaper said: Season 2 will have Clementine. remember at the end you get a bunch of stuff saying "Clementine will remember"? Your choices will carry over and Clementine will be following your advice. I assume she will be grown up or in her teens.

There were a lot of times that the game said "so and so will remember." like with lee defending Carly when Lilly accuses her. She remembers for all of about 5 minutes before Lilly shoots her.

Add Comment