User Avatar Image

Telltale I want to help you with Season 2. *Must Read*

posted by ClemOwnedYou on - last edited - Viewed by 478 users

I have read alot of posts and topics on here, which seem to REPEAT themselves over and over.
What I cannot figure out is two major things that need to change, to make this game more EPIC then what it is at the moment.

1. Make the episodes longer. Please dont make us wait months, to only get 2 hours in. would love to be able to get more than an two hours out of a game that i waited months in between for it to be released. If worse comes to worse, release two episodes at a time.

2. Give this game more of a open world feel to it. Nothing is worth then walking around and only being able to do what the game allows you to do or buttons to press. The gamer, wants to be in control, hence why you allow us to pick what we want to say. Want to see an example of a game that was ruined due to lack of open world? Play L.A Noire. Solid storyline and graphics, but game was dry, amd only allowed the gamer to press a button when it promopted you. It was boring, and didn't deliever on the gameplay. You have a game that needs to deliever in season 2 with this major issue. Why cant we pick up or own weapons, or create our own weapons? Why cant I enter the house in episode 2 and really see what I expected from the begining? Rather you stop users from doing their exploring, and force the gamer to do what you want them to do.

Thats all I wanted to add. Would love to know if anyone agrees or disagrees and why?

Dont get me wrong though, I love this game. Just think these things could just make this the complete game. Would love to play this game longer, and more than once.

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Clem should be the one we play and I would be glad to see Carl Grimes meeting her in the next season!!!!!

• @waseeqsiddiqui said: Clem should be the one we play and I would be glad to see Carl Grimes meeting her in the next season!!!!!

I highly doubt that happens. I don't believe that there will be more crossovers in the game with the comics, to be honest. Maybe andrew, but he is confirmed dead.

• @SeriousScar said: You want to know what would be even better? Giving players the ability to make Lee run! It was like a breath of fresh air whenever that ability was given to me and a bitter disappointment when it was taken away a few minutes later...

Agreed! I think the only situation in the entire game where Lee has a full running animation(where you can freely move about) is the pharmacy in episode 3 where you jump over the counter. That lasts barely a few seconds! If they could make a good running animation like that, you would think they would use it for the other scenes where running should be used(alleyway in ep 4, sewers etc.).

• Episode lengths are perfect, and open-world would ruin it for me, because theres already open-world in a lot of games like Dead Rising, and even the new game coming out from Activision. Anyways, I want a bigger impact on the choices I make. Whatever I said in the first season didn't seem to effect much at all. Take all the time you need on your episodes! I rather wait a few more months for an amazing game, than having a mediocre game with an earlier release.

• Ur Right Robin! But Why are Lee and Rick so muchin common! firstly, both have one broken arm. Both of them look after a child. Both have dead wives. And game is also a prequel events to the comics. Shawn is bitten in the game while in comics when rick meets Herschel he traps the already bitten Shawn in his barn! Lilyz Dad is described in comics as a military person who sacrificed for her daughter while in Game v see Kenny kills him! Already it isevident to us that Lily went From Rv in game to Governorz place and eventually. Killed Lori! also Glen meets Rick when in Atlanta while in game he LEAVES for Atlanta!

• @waseeqsiddiqui said: Ur Right Robin! But Why are Lee and Rick so muchin common! firstly, both have one broken arm. Both of them look after a child. Both have dead wives. And game is also a prequel events to the comics. Shawn is bitten in the game while in comics when rick meets Herschel he traps the already bitten Shawn in his barn! Lilyz Dad is described in comics as a military person who sacrificed for her daughter while in Game v see Kenny kills him! Already it isevident to us that Lily went From Rv in game to Governorz place and eventually. Killed Lori! also Glen meets Rick when in Atlanta while in game he LEAVES for Atlanta!

1: Lee is dead, Rick is not.
    2: Lee's wife is alive.
    3: Yes, that is right. Maybe we got more like this, but I still doubt it.
    4: Lilly from the game is not the Lily from the comics, as said by Kirkman.
    5: Glenn goes to Atlanta to save some friends, thats right.. Then he meets Rick.

• @Robbingrobin said: 1: Lee is dead, Rick is not.
    2: Lee's wife is alive.
    3: Yes, that is right. Maybe we got more like this, but I still doubt it.
    4: Lilly from the game is not the Lily from the comics, as said by Kirkman.
    5: Glenn goes to Atlanta to save some friends, thats right.. Then he meets Rick.

Ok I agree with u. But doesnt lee kills his wife along with the senator?

• OMG! You were right about both Wife and Lily! BUT look AT THE comics Lily caul'z Walkingdead wiki ! Her Fatherz name is EVERETT !!!! Must be Leez relative somehow!

• @waseeqsiddiqui said: OMG! You were right about both Wife and Lily! BUT look AT THE comics Lily caul'z Walkingdead wiki ! Her Fatherz name is EVERETT !!!! Must be Leez relative somehow!

Yes, of course. Because everybody with the same surname is from the same familiy. [/sarcasm]

Add Comment