User Avatar Image

The Goodwill Thread - Gift Your Games (50+ Post Count required)

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 6.6K users

Hey guys. I know us gamers sometimes end up with extra Steam keys (Frozen Synapse comes as a set, for example) or gift copies of games we already own. This thread is a place to offer these copies up to whomever wants them, and pass on the gift of video game giving.

This is a thread out of goodwill, so no trading or selling.

Personally, I have an extra Steam key for each of the following:

Gish
Trauma
Frozen Synapse

if you HAVE NOT gotten a free Steam key from me before (unless you were my Santa recipient or I sent you a birthday gift), and you'd like one of these games, shoot me a PM.

First come first served.

Happy gifting!

GIFTS LIST, curent gift offers:

divisionten offers:
Gish

Darth Marsden offers:
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

JedExodus offers:
Gish

Michael Parks offers:
Overture
Cthulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII

SHODANFreeman offers:
Puzzle Agent (via TT's website)

752 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Just found another duplicate - Star Trek: 25th Anniversary.

Oh and postage to Germany would be around £2.70, easily manageable.

Here's some photos to show what I've got, mainly to show the boxes which are really just basic but as I still have them I'd thought it best to give the option.

8385487305_9800547861_z.jpg

8386573400_d6f82581ff_z.jpg

8386573816_e787381235_z.jpg

More details, the contents of the GK box are (other than the game) a Seirra game catalogue from 96/97 and installation instructions. The manual is in the jewel case.

With the Revolution collection, the manuals are pdfs on the disc. In the box is a registration card, a note about the manuals being on a disc and a advertising leaflet for In Cold Blood.

The Sam & Max is still sealed and the Star Trek game is just the disc in a jewel case. Actually I think the disc is from a different release to the case but that shouldn't make any difference.

• I would be up fer the Revolutions collection if ya don't mind partin' with it.

• I think someone else said that they would like that first. I didn't realise that there would be this much interest so I have to go on a first come, first served basis.

• @corruptbiggins said: I think someone else said that they would like that first. I didn't realise that there would be this much interest so I have to go on a first come, first served basis.

I was looking at the Gabriel Knight box, but considering I didn't specify that earlier, I'm not sure if I made it or not. But see if you can calculate shipping from your area to Trenton, Missouri, USA, and I'm more than willing to put the shipping up on the big box.

• Well you were still first to ask for details so I'd say you're first in line for a game. If anyone has a problem with that at least let me know.

As for postage of GK in it's box I won't be sure of cost until I get it packaged up and weighed but as long as it's under or around £5 I'll happily cover the cost. This should cover packages up to 250g to the USA. Just need to have a look for some big padded envelopes, sure I've got some somewhere.

• Is it possible to giveaway games on Steam? I have Borderlands 1 & 2 that I dont play...

• Not if you've already redeemed them (ie: they're in your games list).

• @Darth Marsden said: Not if you've already redeemed them (ie: they're in your games list).

Isn't there anything I can do with them? Like trade them or something?

• Right so most of the games are in the 'ordered taken' stage and are heading to the packaging office.

Still have Sam & Max up for grabs, at last check I think der_ketzer was interested in it.

Now to go and check out how to fill out custom forms.

Add Comment