User Avatar Image

Do you think the strangers from ep 5 son was killed by the St John's bothers

posted by Bababooey on - last edited - Viewed by 525 users

Do you think that maybe the stranger from ep 5 on was taken and killed by the St John bothers for food?:eek:

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Huh. I didn't think about that. It's a possibility that they did.

• It's a possibility, but given he was a young boy there probably wasn't a lot of meat to him. Remember them saying not to "keep" Clementine, because of her size?

• @Platinumb said: It's a possibility, but given he was a young boy there probably wasn't a lot of meat to him. Remember them saying not to "keep" Clementine, because of her size?

I agree - it's not really worth it to them to keep a kid because of how little meat he would provide. I think it's possible the bandits got him though, like they got Jolene's daughter.

• I don't think they took him. I think he went missing while we were on the farm, as we were on our way back to the motel when we found the car. But he could have got caught in a trap and got ate by zombies.

• Most likely bandits or walkers.

• I like to think so. Probably not but since there is no direct answer to what happened I'll pretend the brothers got to him, or got caught in a bear trap.

• If he got caught in a trap, it's likely the Stranger would have found his corpse in the trap. More likely he wasn't held in one place.

• I think a walker probably got him.

• I'm going with walkers as well. Although he went hunting so he should have had a weapon like a rifle, don't the two brothers have rifles? Not unusual for a farm with livestock to have shotguns but not really rifles. They could have took the boy and his guns, which is why the stranger doesn't have anything but a sidearm when you meet him.

• Walkers got him most likely. There are really only 4 possibilities of what happened to him:

#1 he survived on his own (extremely unlikely), #2 bandits found and killed him (very unlikely), #3 St. Johns caught him and used him for food (unlikely, see comments above) or #4 zombies got him (extremely likely).

I think while the bandits were assholes they wouldn't kill a young boy just for fun. Let's say they find him, do I expect them to help him, give him food, shelter etc? Most likely not. Most likely they would say "bad day for you son" and move on. Maybe even search him for food or valuable items but that'd be it. St. Johns was answered. There was no way he could survive on his own.

I think he got killed by zombies most likely, or maybe he managed to hide somwhere and died of dehydration or even starvation if he had water.

Add Comment