User Avatar Image

Regrets

posted by CactusPresident on - last edited - Viewed by 405 users

My regrets are unable to save both doug and carley, not killing larry sooner and finally unable to get ben to redeem himself.

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I regret not killed Vernon after Crawford
    I regret not taken away from Clem new batteries for walkie-talkie, when I stealing food from car.
    I regret I was going far from RV when I tryed called Clementine to RV for leaving group with Lilly
    I regret not came to forest with Katja, and leted her suicide.
    I regret not kicked walkie-talkie away from trash container

• @Rommel49 said: I regret the fact that there was an invisible wall on the left side of the street at the end of Ep. 4; I could see the zombie ambush coming, why couldn't Lee? :confused:

I think it was because he was worried about Clem. He didn't care about safety, he cared about finding her, and that made him let his guard down. :(

• @Rommel49 said: He passes out before the option to amputate even comes up and dies at the exact same time as his two-armed alter-ego.

I regret the fact that there was an invisible wall on the left side of the street at the end of Ep. 4; I could see the zombie ambush coming, why couldn't Lee? :confused:

Stop killing my deniAl.

• @Rommel49 said: He passes out before the option to amputate even comes up and dies at the exact same time as his two-armed alter-ego.

I regret the fact that there was an invisible wall on the left side of the street at the end of Ep. 4; I could see the zombie ambush coming, why couldn't Lee? :confused:

Quite obviously, Lee posses the fantastic powers to create invisible walls when he gets concerned about something as serious as Clem going missing. Unfortunately, his invisible wall powers take a toll on his stamina, rendering him only able to manage a mild stroll instead of a sprint, or even a jog during these situations.

• How can you regret something you have no control over?

technically, he passes out after his arm is cut off, which means he probably lived longer with his arm cut off.

but since he spent that "longer" time passed out, it means nothing.

• @Mornai said: I think it was because he was worried about Clem. He didn't care about safety, he cared about finding her, and that made him let his guard down. :(

That would make sense if not for the fact that you can check the garbage pile first. If he has that much sense, why not go to the left so he can see behind the garbage pile from a safe distance? :p

@Mornai said: Quite obviously, Lee posses the fantastic powers to create invisible walls when he gets concerned about something as serious as Clem going missing. Unfortunately, his invisible wall powers take a toll on his stamina, rendering him only able to manage a mild stroll instead of a sprint, or even a jog during these situations.

Makes sense. All through Ep. 5, I kept asking why Lee couldn't atleast walk like shit needed to get done.

@Mornai said: technically, he passes out after his arm is cut off, which means he probably lived longer with his arm cut off.

but since he spent that "longer" time passed out, it means nothing.

He passes out first, right after he tries opening the elevator door with the rib-spreader; the option to amputate actually comes up because he passed out that first time.

• @Rommel49 said:

He passes out first, right after he tries opening the elevator door with the rib-spreader; the option to amputate actually comes up because he passed out that first time.

He passes out in that room a second time, if you choose to amputate. If you don't, the group leaves and heads for the ladder. He passes out on the ladder, but I'm sure that was only a few seconds or he would have fallen off. I gather post-amputation he passed out longer.

• I regret pitchforking that cannibal, but only because Clem was there
    I regret missing that one bandit who whistled to the others
    I regret having to shoot Duck
    I regret failing to shoot all the zombies around Clem when Ben ran away
    I regret not being able to Hug Clementine
    I don't regret Lee not saying he loved her... I think he was going to, but then realized it would make it too hard for her to shoot/leave him:(

• I regret not being able to call the stranger out on his crap.

-----------------
    "She was in danger because of the things you did!"

No. She's in danger everywhere she goes. That's just how the world is now. She's alive because of me.

-----------------
    "You brought her to a dairy full of sick people and let them get their hands on her!"

Right. Because I'm supposed to assume everyone I will ever meet from now on is a cannibal. Hey... Didn't we just meet? Sicko.

-----------------
    "You let a defenseless young man die to save a pretty girl with a gun!"

Unlike some people I know, I at least saved one of them. So tell me how you chose who to save between your wife and your daughter. Oh wait! You were unable to save either! I guess that kinda negates your accusation. Or could it be that sometimes, there is no "right" answer, and horrible things happen, no matter what we do?

-----------------
    "You abandoned a grieving woman!"

Yeah. That was fun. That asshole snapped and shot a friend for the audacity of standing up for herself. No way I was letting her stay in the same vehicle as Clementine.

-----------------
    You wouldn't have done better.

"THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE!"

You did such a great job protecting your own child even when you had a trunk full of supplies. Try keeping a complete stranger safe and fed while everyone around you is weak from hunger. Go ahead. I'll wait for the results.

------------------
    "I know how to be a dad. She wouldn't be exposed to what she has been with you."

She needs more than a dad. She needs someone to show her how to take care of herself. Coddling her, and keeping her ignorant of the nature of this insane new world is only going to get her killed. She needs to understand exactly what is out there. She needs to be exposed to it for her own sake.

Of course... I would probably be dead after mouthing off a few times, but hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

Add Comment