User Avatar Image

The missing 3 months.

posted by Corcline27 on - last edited - Viewed by 889 users

How cool would it be if TT and Kirkman combined to make a comic depicting the 3 months we missed at the motel.? Meeting mark. Arguing with Larry, flirting with Carley. I would buy that in a heart beat. What do you all think?

E: also the fights with the bandits.

58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Corcline27 said: How cool would it be if TT and Kirkman combined to make a comic depicting the 3 months we missed at the motel.? Meeting mark. Arguing with Larry, flirting with Carley. I would buy that in a heart beat. What do you all think?

E: also the fights with the bandits.

The skipping of those 3 months implies that they were relatively uneventful.

• @Nuked said: The skipping of those 3 months implies that they were relatively uneventful.

But it wouldn't be the first time writers and developers used gaps in time to make DLC's.

For example:
    :spoil-o:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution released an action packed DLC to fill what was originally uneventful trip aboard a cargo ship.

Anyway, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing how the characters developed during that time.

• That would be awesome. I really wanted to see the bandit fights as well as meeting mark.

• They did not know about the bandits until they meet the two in the woods on the way to the diary.

• @ASSASSINO said: That would be awesome. I really wanted to see the bandit fights as well as meeting mark.

Totally agree. Didn't the group meet Mark during a supply run to Robins Air Force Base? It would be pretty cool to check that place out and get a sense of the military's efforts during the final days of civilization. Lilly and Larry could have an interesting part.

Even if they don't go to the air force base, it would still be awesome to get to know Mark as a character better.

• They could have meet Carley or Dough while they made a supplyrun back to macon.

• I'd buy it. Any old excuse to get Lee, Kenny and Carley back. Mark also seemed a good guy in what little we saw of him, would like to meet him properly.

• @The Fallen said: I'd buy it. Any old excuse to get Lee, Kenny and Carley back. Mark also seemed a good guy in what little we saw of him, would like to meet him properly.

Yeah Mark just seem like a character you introduce so you have someone to kill off. And Kenny's still alive dammit.

• @Robbingrobin said: They did not know about the bandits until they meet the two in the woods on the way to the diary.

Yeah, you're right, forgot about that. :D

@Robbingrobin said: Totally agree. Didn't the group meet Mark during a supply run to Robins Air Force Base? It would be pretty cool to check that place out and get a sense of the military's efforts during the final days of civilization. Lilly and Larry could have an interesting part.

Even if they don't go to the air force base, it would still be awesome to get to know Mark as a character better.

^This, a million times this.

Add Comment