User Avatar Image

What was your favorite scene in TWD?

posted by marioluigi344 on - last edited - Viewed by 334 users

My personal favorite is when you first enter the Store in Macon, there are so many things going on, it makes you feel like you're really there, trying to calm people down, and it's so much fun telling off larry and lilly.

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @dubesor said: Thanks man, appreciate it. But make sure to check out mans1ay3rs videos, he is awesome and 1000x better than I am with his videos: twd gamer poop #1, twd gamer poop#2

I should thank you xD those vids just made my day again, definitly going to subscribe that guy too :D

• For whatever reason i really enjoyed the beginning of episode 3 where you have to gather supplies. Nothing too special about it, but i took an odd liking to it.

The meat locker. My relationship was Kenny was soured and i started to wonder if i could trust my own people anymore.

Kenny's fate with Ben. Though the one with Christa may be more logical, i think the scene with Ben is much more emotional. Refused to abandon one of my few friends left, after everything we've been through, and helplessly watching as he takes his last stand.

Choking campman in the Marsh House. I felt frightened looking at the life draining from his face, and for that brief moment, i didn't want to be a killer anymore.

Of course the final scene as well. A painful goodbye to Lee, after our long journey, all of the tragedy we've suffered, everyone we lost... it was over. Damn.

• I don't think how people think the Christa-Kenny situation is more logical. One-armed or zombie-bite-weakened Lee and infected-leg Omid try to pull Christa up. Kenny, a strong man with no injuries, probably could have pulled her up on his own by his damn self.

Jumping down was stupid. It was reckless. Especially knowing that Lee was probably going to die, Omid was sick, Christa was pregnant, the two latter probably wouldn't be able to go on without the other, and Clementine is a 8/9 year old girl. While she was probably brighter than Kenny if we are completely honest, he had the brawn to protect her physically.

• @Platinumb said: I don't think how people think the Christa-Kenny situation is more logical. One-armed or zombie-bite-weakened Lee and infected-leg Omid try to pull Christa up. Kenny, a strong man with no injuries, probably could have pulled her up on his own by his damn self.

Jumping down was stupid. It was reckless. Especially knowing that Lee was probably going to die, Omid was sick, Christa was pregnant, the two latter probably wouldn't be able to go on without the other, and Clementine is a 8/9 year old girl. While she was probably brighter than Kenny if we are completely honest, he had the brawn to protect her physically.

They couldn't reach her. Had nothing to lift her up with (I think its the lack of grip on the piper rather than their weakness).

Besides i think Kenny wanted to die, but didn't want to die pointlessly/ without a fight, so he took the first opportunity to go out as a hero. Its the same with Ben, but seems a bit irrational since Ben so clearly wasn't going to make.

Doubly makes sense if you had the dialogue with him just before about Katjaa always giving him hell for not treating the people in the group right and his regrets.

• @Platinumb said: I don't think how people think the Christa-Kenny situation is more logical. One-armed or zombie-bite-weakened Lee and infected-leg Omid try to pull Christa up. Kenny, a strong man with no injuries, probably could have pulled her up on his own by his damn self.

I was referring to the numerous posts about his reasons for doing it. A common idea is that Kenny dying for Ben was pointless because he couldn't be saved but him saving Christa had more reason to it.

• I have to say my close second scene is The final moments of the St johns. Trying to talk down the mother, then walking away from the brother (I spaced his name) that last sequence of scenes for episode 2 was extraordinary.

I will prolly chose the final scene with Clem, Cutting Clem's hair and teaching her to shoot a gun. Her Hugs and when she would fall asleep in Lees Arms.

• @The Fallen said:

Besides i think Kenny wanted to die, but didn't want to die pointlessly/ without a fight, so he took the first opportunity to go out as a hero. Its the same with Ben, but seems a bit irrational since Ben so clearly wasn't going to make.

I see what you're saying.

I don't think he did it necessarily to save someone else's life, as to amend his wrongs... he saw a way to make Ben's death easier for him, and he took the opportunity (and in doing so, "saved a son" figuratively-speaking).

• Letting andy and his stupid mashed up face and stupid mashed up pride stew in the mud after telling him I killed his family before he gets eaten alive.

• Probably the office scene with Clementine in episode 1. It showed how easily Clem and Lee connected to each other. Besides, I loved the soundtrack.

• These are my favorites from each episode:

Episode 1 - Meeting Clementine for the first time. Walker attack at Hershel's farm. Lee standing up to Larry and then protecting Clementine from the walker in the bathroom. Walker attack at the drugstore.

Episode 2 - Fighting the walker at the motel. Spending time with Clementine on the swing and inside the barn. Showdown against the St. Johns.

Episode 3 - The moment Lee has with Carley when she kisses him on the cheek. Telling the group about Lee's past. Bonding with Clementine.

Episode 4 - Helping Kenny put Fivel down. Discovering the boat in the garage. Fighting my way through walkers to the roof of Crawford. Telling Vernon off.

Episode 5 - Defending the mansion against walkers. Pushing through to The Marsh House. The fight with Campman. Lee's final moments with Clementine

Add Comment