User Avatar Image

The missing 3 months.

posted by Corcline27 on - last edited - Viewed by 910 users

How cool would it be if TT and Kirkman combined to make a comic depicting the 3 months we missed at the motel.? Meeting mark. Arguing with Larry, flirting with Carley. I would buy that in a heart beat. What do you all think?

E: also the fights with the bandits.

58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Robbingrobin said: They did not know about the bandits until they meet the two in the woods on the way to the diary.

And so when Kenny says the bandits have had our number for weeks that means there's also weeks that we missed. I think a lot more happened at the motel than we know and I want to find out what it is!

• Look. If had to pick between Ben and mark to eat for dinner at the st.johns. It'd be Ben. Mark would be more wiling to take action where as Ben will run in the face of danger (like leaving Clem) I believe mark would have at least attempted to protect her.

• @Corcline27 said: Look. If had to pick between Ben and mark to eat for dinner at the st.johns. It'd be Ben. Mark would be more wiling to take action where as Ben will run in the face of danger (like leaving Clem) I believe mark would have at least attempted to protect her.

I think he would have fallen down.

Or started eating her with the zombies, since he was "sooooo hungryyyyy."

• @Platinumb said: 1) gossiping with Lee like a cackling hen
    2) telling Larry what Lee told him in confidence
    3) weak without food. say what you want about Ben, he was never as physically weak as Mark, and he was hungry (he gobbled up the candy bar from Chuck in .25 seconds)
    4) can't shoot - missed the bird
    5) potentially shoots Travis, a young boy
    6) blabbers about Katjaa to the St. Johns at the sight of food in .25 seconds
    7) immediately trusts the St. Johns and wants to move everybody in prior to checking out the whole place
    8) trusts Brenda over Katjaa, someone he knows to take the arrow out of his arm
    9) drops the couch, barely manages to help with putting up the wall
    10) complains about being hungry to Lee even if Lee feeds him and doesn't feed himself. talk about whiny, inconsiderate... ugh.
    11) is a grown man with some military training (or whatever the chair force is?) and is as incompetent as a teen boy
    12) lets Lilly downtalk him (You're only here because you had food) and doesn't stick up for himself

I'll try to think of more :P

(I don't hate Mark. I don't really hate any of the characters. But if you want to talk incompetent, I'd put him ahead of Ben.)

1. People do that. I mean, people with social contacts.
    2. He is a social and trustful man and just wanted to help.
    3. How do you know that? How many times Ben needed to take his own strenght to do something?
    4. We just saw him shoot once. Maybe he had bad luck. Or the bird had luck. We don't know.
    5. Travis had the gun in his hands and tried to rip it away. Marks finger were probably at the trigger, so it was pressed at his hand. Travis' own fault.
    6. And? Katjaa wanted to come anyway and needed them. He was just nice. He could not now they were bloody cannibals.
    7. ^
    8. He obviously didn't know how much damage a arrow could do. And Katjaa went with her.
    9. Which couch?
    10. He was young and maybe stupid and in a GODAMN zombie apocalypse. He didn't treason the group.
    11. I thin chair force is the expression you use if you mean someone who has a office job. So that explains his overall reactions to things, doesn't it?!?
    12. Lilly is an imidiating women. Not everybody can be Kenny or Carley. Damn.

• Act like you wouldn't complain from hunger during a ZA. And when he invited the group to the farm he says "maybe for the day" then he starts to question the safety of it after him and Lee are alone inspecting the fence. He just wanted a nice meal for him and the group. Can't blam him for that.

• KIRKMAN? On TT's game? Nope.

• @Corcline27 said: Act like you wouldn't complain from hunger during a ZA. And when he invited the group to the farm he says "maybe for the day" then he starts to question the safety of it after him and Lee are alone inspecting the fence. He just wanted a nice meal for him and the group. Can't blam him for that.

to complain to someone who fed you instead of themselves is pretty messed up.

• @Robbingrobin said: 1. People do that. I mean, people with social contacts.
    2. He is a social and trustful man and just wanted to help.
    3. How do you know that? How many times Ben needed to take his own strenght to do something?
    4. We just saw him shoot once. Maybe he had bad luck. Or the bird had luck. We don't know.
    5. Travis had the gun in his hands and tried to rip it away. Marks finger were probably at the trigger, so it was pressed at his hand. Travis' own fault.
    6. And? Katjaa wanted to come anyway and needed them. He was just nice. He could not now they were bloody cannibals.
    7. ^
    8. He obviously didn't know how much damage a arrow could do. And Katjaa went with her.
    9. Which couch?
    10. He was young and maybe stupid and in a GODAMN zombie apocalypse. He didn't treason the group.
    11. I thin chair force is the expression you use if you mean someone who has a office job. So that explains his overall reactions to things, doesn't it?!?
    12. Lilly is an imidiating women. Not everybody can be Kenny or Carley. Damn.

1) Women maybe. not even, young girls. he just reminded me of a gossiping teen girl when he went on and on in the opening scene.
    2) telling raging Larry that Lee said this or that about him in the aggravated way he did wasn't going to help anybody. I say he did it out of hunger/anger.
    3) You could tell by the look of Ben's figure/demeanor vs. Mark's. Mark was evidently weak by the way he shrugged/hobbled along. he was constantly complaining about hunger. that doesn't mean he didn't deserve help (you can probably tell I'm a softie); it just means what I said about him: he was weak.
    5) possibility
    6/7) He shouldn't have been divulging so much information about the group to strangers.
    8) Katjaa went to look at the cow; they parted ways.
    9) You see it on the video at the end of Episode 3.
    10) Mark was a man, not a teen.
    11) Why would he have army/camoflague pants if he was just in an office job?
    12) I didn't say everyone had to be confident/unwilling to be pushed; I just said that Mark wasn't.

• @Platinumb said: 1) Women maybe. not even, young girls. he just reminded me of a gossiping teen girl when he went on and on in the opening scene.
    2) telling raging Larry that Lee said this or that about him in the aggravated way he did wasn't going to help anybody. I say he did it out of hunger/anger.
    3) You could tell by the look of Ben's figure/demeanor vs. Mark's. Mark was evidently weak by the way he shrugged/hobbled along. he was constantly complaining about hunger. that doesn't mean he didn't deserve help (you can probably tell I'm a softie); it just means what I said about him: he was weak.
    5) possibility
    6/7) He shouldn't have been divulging so much information about the group to strangers.
    8) Katjaa went to look at the cow; they parted ways.
    9) You see it on the video at the end of Episode 3.
    10) Mark was a man, not a teen.
    11) Why would he have army/camoflague pants if he was just in an office job?
    12) I didn't say everyone had to be confident/unwilling to be pushed; I just said that Mark wasn't.

1. No, not just woman. Even man do that.
    2. Maybe it would help? He couldn't know.
    3. He hobbled along?!? Hunger is a nasty feeling. We don't know how much Ben did eat. I don't think, he was weak.
    5. Why should he shoot him on purpose?
    6. You are right. But I don't mind a bit optimsim to people who live in something thats near to a godammn fortress.
    8. Alright, I did not remember. Still, It was an arrow and Brende seemed very trustworthy.
    9. He was already dead, then.
    10. A young men. Early twenties, I'd say, max.
    11. Hm. Patriotism? Soldiarity? You know.. you can buy these, right?!?
    12. Ben wasn't either.

• 5) I don't think that he would do it on purpose; that would make him pure evil: maybe out of panic/desire to get away from the walkers ASAP.
    8) Brenda's peppy attitude freaked me out immediately!
    9) Jolene's video, when he was still alive, when she had just stolen Clem's hat.
    10) still older than Ben
    12) of course, but Ben was younger

Add Comment