User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] TWDG easter eggs / references / hidden jokes?

posted by GeneralC on - last edited - Viewed by 8.9K users

has anyone found any Easter eggs in this game yet if you have could you
maybe take a picture or video and post it here

189 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @dinofire said: Just a list of easter eggs and allusions I found in episode 5 C:

Easter Eggs:
    Randy Tudor (Powerful 'stache)
    Found by talking to Kenny 5(6?) times in the dead couple's room

Allusions:

You start and end the game in handcuffs. (determinant)

You start the game killing a zombie caretaker/babysitter, only to become one yourself.

The game starts and ends with a child indirectly causing the death of an adult who has saved their life. (Duck/Shawn and Clem/Lee)

The game starts with Clem handing Lee a weapon (hammer) and ends with Lee handing Clem a weapon (baseball bat)

The game starts and ends with you being near and then killing a zombie police officer.

Will add more :D

interesting observations. what about the Easter eggs though?

• @Mornai said:
    There is never a single cause to events like these. Except for Ben.

Even Ben's actions were not a single cause for events.

He wasn't on Lilly's hands when she pulled the trigger on Carley/Doug. And she did threaten to toss him on his ass as soon as he walked into the motel.

And he didn't kill Larry with Kenny (and potentially Lee).

• @Platinumb said: Even Ben's actions were not a single cause for events.

He wasn't on Lilly's hands when she pulled the trigger on Carley/Doug. And she did threaten to toss him on his ass as soon as he walked into the motel.

He did pull the hatchet from the doors, though, and abandoned Clementine in the streets. Though i suppose the doors could have broken down from the force eventually, so agreed then.

• @Platinumb said: Even Ben's actions were not a single cause for events.

Larry was dead anyway. Plus he's an asshole. Who cares?

• I do. I don't like people being killed and try to avoid it, even when I know its a part of the universe.

• Larry was dead anyway. Plus he's an asshole. Who cares?

But but but but, I love Launchpad McQuack...

• @Nuked said: Larry was dead anyway. Plus he's an asshole. Who cares?

Lilly

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXSc4T7IxE0

Here's the Randy Todour spiel, for those interested.

I wonder if the guy who started the thread, also made this video? He calls it an easter egg in the video, too.

• @Platinumb said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXSc4T7IxE0

Here's the Randy Todour spiel, for those interested.

I wonder if the guy who started the thread, also made this video? He calls it an easter egg in the video, too.

I'm interested in how this guy found out about it. I wonder how many times he talked to characters 5 times in a row before finding this. O.o

• @Mornai said: I'm interested in how this guy found out about it. I wonder how many times he talked to characters 5 times in a row before finding this. O.o

It was hinted.

Add Comment