User Avatar Image

The missing 3 months.

posted by Corcline27 on - last edited - Viewed by 390 users

How cool would it be if TT and Kirkman combined to make a comic depicting the 3 months we missed at the motel.? Meeting mark. Arguing with Larry, flirting with Carley. I would buy that in a heart beat. What do you all think?

E: also the fights with the bandits.

58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Platinumb said: 5) I don't think that he would do it on purpose; that would make him pure evil: maybe out of panic/desire to get away from the walkers ASAP.
    8) Brenda's peppy attitude freaked me out immediately!
    9) Jolene's video, when he was still alive, when she had just stolen Clem's hat.
    10) still older than Ben
    12) of course, but Ben was younger

8) Okay. Maybe some people get supspicious by that.
    9) Alright. So you meant at the end of episode 2.
    10) And? That doesn't make Ben more usufl. And I don't think Ben was much younger. Maybe 16.

• 9) Oops, yes, Episode 2's end.
    10) I didn't say that proved Ben was more useful, just that Mark was more useless, which is a different thing.

• @Platinumb said: 9) Oops, yes, Episode 2's end.
    10) I didn't say that proved Ben was more useful, just that Mark was more useless, which is a different thing.

"More useful" and "Less useless" are synonymes. So when you say Mark was more useless than Ben, Ben was more useful then Mark. But I think Mark was more Useful than Ben, just because he had food the group needed. Ben didn't. Ben was just useless. He did literally not a damn good thing to the group.

Edit: I still liked him. c:

• @Robbingrobin said: "More useful" and "Less useless" are synonyms.

not necessarily. you can argue that neither did anything of consequence, for example, but say it was more justifiable when it came to a younger person than an older person.

(Ben does pick up Lee's gun for him, and lets other people get to safety before himself in Episode 5.)

It wasn't food that Mark had gathered; it was food that happened to be at the base, so I wouldn't say he was useful in getting food that just happened to be lying around.

Edit: I like Mark and Ben. in fact, I don't think I dislike any of the characters; though it's really hard to like Larry I try to remember him as the guy concerned over Clem and Lilly and grieving over his dead wife and suspicious of a guy who WAS a convicted murderer, but yeah.

• I would love to see where they found Mark in the Air Force Base.
    I was completely lost in the start of episode 2 when I saw him, I'm just like who the hell is this guy?! xD

• @Zeruis said: KIRKMAN? On TT's game? Nope.

Just saying what if. GAWL

• How is Mark more imcompetent than Ben? The man told me that he had my back if anything went down. When the shit did, indeed, go down, Mark had my back even though he was a freaking zombie. That goes above and beyond just having someone's back.

• Annnd if you give him the axe to work on the fence at the motel he trys to save your life when Bens zombie friend attacks. once again Mark>Ben

E- even if you dont give him any of the daily rations..

• @Corcline27 said: Annnd if you give him the axe to work on the fence at the motel he trys to save your life when Bens zombie friend attacks. once again Mark>Ben

E- even if you dont give him any of the daily rations..

Even Larry does that, even if you don't give him the rations.

handling one walker > handling two

• Mark handles one walker (Determinant) at the motel...and quite a few in the forest, along with Kenny. It was HIS food that allowed the gorup to last for months, and even when he's dead, he STILL saves both your life AND Katjaa's by managing to kill Brenda.

Add Comment