User Avatar Image

Do you think the strangers from ep 5 son was killed by the St John's bothers

posted by Bababooey on - last edited - Viewed by 385 users

Do you think that maybe the stranger from ep 5 on was taken and killed by the St John bothers for food?:eek:

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Yertos said: I like to think so. Probably not but since there is no direct answer to what happened I'll pretend the brothers got to him, or got caught in a bear trap.

You don't need an answer for everything, for Christ's sake. You don't need to pretend to know what happenned.

• He could've been eaten by the St. John's. The only reasons they didn't want to eat Clem were that there were other, bigger, choices and they could only keep one 'cause they couldn't risk having more than 1. If the son was the only 'meat' around...they might've eaten him.

• Hmmm, hadn't ever thought about it - but it does seem possible.

• I never made this connection, but it does seem interesting. While I do agree that it is far more likely he was killed by walkers, it's still possible he was capture by the St. Johns or a similar group of cannibals. The St. Johns did say to get rid of Clementine, but they also had a big group of people captive already and she was worthless in comparison. For all we know, too, the stranger's son could've been husky or muscular, or at least better than nothing if they had no meat at the time they found him. Or, they could've killed him only to later realize he wasn't worth it, and didn't want to make the same mistake with Clementine. Interesting theory.

• @dubesor said: Walkers got him most likely. There are really only 4 possibilities of what happened to him:

#1 he survived on his own (extremely unlikely), #2 bandits found and killed him (very unlikely), #3 St. Johns caught him and used him for food (unlikely, see comments above) or #4 zombies got him (extremely likely).

I think while the bandits were assholes they wouldn't kill a young boy just for fun. Let's say they find him, do I expect them to help him, give him food, shelter etc? Most likely not. Most likely they would say "bad day for you son" and move on. Maybe even search him for food or valuable items but that'd be it. St. Johns was answered. There was no way he could survive on his own.

I think he got killed by zombies most likely, or maybe he managed to hide somwhere and died of dehydration or even starvation if he had water.

Could've been the boy in the attic. He went atlanta, zombies noticed him so he fled into the house where the couple were. Eventually zombies got into the house and they locked him in the attic, while they went to their bed and killed themselves.

• @Shifty94 said: Could've been the boy in the attic. He went atlanta, zombies noticed him so he fled into the house where the couple were. Eventually zombies got into the house and they locked him in the attic, while they went to their bed and killed themselves.

you do realize that the couple was in the attic itself?

• @Ctn04132 said: you do realize that the couple was in the attic itself?

They were upstairs in the bed lol

• @Shifty94 said: Could've been the boy in the attic. He went atlanta, zombies noticed him so he fled into the house where the couple were. Eventually zombies got into the house and they locked him in the attic, while they went to their bed and killed themselves.

The boy in the attic was the couple's son, not Adam.

• Yea probably, forgot they had family photos and stuff in the living room :)

• I'm still wondering how it's possible to lost your son like that? You're both hunting TOGETHER, it's not like he fell off a cliff or anything.
    I'm pretty sure walkers got the boy. Same way his wife and daughter died the day after leaving him.

Add Comment