User Avatar Image

Why would Clem grow to LIKE LIKE Ben?

posted by Platinumb on - last edited - Viewed by 416 users

You know what I'm saying. Why do some of you see the potential for them growing into a love interest, had Ben lived to see her "loving" years?

(And if all you have to say is, there's nobody else left, all I have to say is: NO. Just no.)

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Tazzle27 said: I don't think age really matters anymore......given the circumstances =/

and Ben is dead. So it will NEVER happen.

No! Kenny managed to save him and they are now looking for Clem with Carley! :rolleyes:

More seriously: I said IF Ben was alive, and I think age still matters. Maybe Clem could have a crush on Ben in the future since he's the youngest group member, but he's almost an adult, he can look for slightly older women.

• @Kaserkin said: No! Kenny managed to save him and they are now looking for Clem with Carley! :rolleyes:

More seriously: I said IF Ben was alive, and I think age still matters. Maybe Clem could have a crush on Ben in the future since he's the youngest group member, but he's almost an adult, he can look for slightly older women.

So the "desperation" argument? Clem would want Ben as the last possible guy on earth?

eh... I don't think that would be enough.

• You can't be choosy in a ZA, who else is she gonna pick kenny? Lol. Mostly she might like ben because he is the closest to her age the rest are adults.

• I had idea anyone thought that. Its a good thing he died then, since "stay the fuck away from Ben" would have made for a much less poignant final piece of advice.

• No, not only for that. Young girls tend to have crushes with older boys, and Ben is a nice, more or less good looking and older than Clem. The problem is that Ben wouldn't be interested in a 9 year old, boys his age like girls slightly younger than them, but 8 years his way to much.

• @zev_zev said: True. How do you think may Clem love anybody again as she loved Lee? (as father)

she will have to move on eventually. She'll love others in the future I'm sure. You can't dwell on it forever you know, Lee wouldn't want Clem to never love another person ever again

• What? Clementine and... Ben?!
    I wanna know what kind of weed gives this effect, jajaja. Well, I'm a good "father" - in my game, Ben is long gone. As a hero, of course, if you know what I mean.

• @The Fallen said: I had idea anyone thought that. Its a good thing he died then, since "stay the fuck away from Ben" would have made for a much less poignant final piece of advice.

LOL

I would love if someone made one of those memes about that.

• Ewwwww. He's at least 8 years older than her. Which means when she's 18 he's 26. You see people doing that and you think he's a dirtbag bordering on pedophilia and she's dumb, naive, and being used. Zombies being everywhere doesn't really change that.

• @Kaserkin said: No, not only for that. Young girls tend to have crushes with older boys, and Ben is a nice, more or less good looking and older than Clem. The problem is that Ben wouldn't be interested in a 9 year old, boys his age like girls slightly younger than them, but 8 years his way to much.

She says Ben is "nice."

Whenever girls say a guy is "nice," that means they want to pat their heads and be nice to them. Not screw their brains out.

then again, most of you posting are probably older teens/young men who know nothing of women, but take it from a woman: most girls/women who say a guy is just "nice" don't picture him as a suitable partner. you need way more traits than that, including not ditching us when we're in danger.

Add Comment