User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 130.4K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Beeeeh, I think I'm having an RPG Maker VX Ace burn-out. I'm not really motivated anymore to create something.

• @Giant Tope said: Well, I started dating someone at work (who I wasn't friends with prior) and everything is going really well. My only concern, I guess, is that things are going so well to the point that things seem to be moving kinda fast, but it feels right. So I don't know what to do? I don't want to get into a bad situation. How do I know if I'm making the right decision?

Is your gut instinct normally something you trust? If it's pretty good on a regular basis, then trust it now. Sometimes relationships go fast and it's not bad. Just scarier.

• @JordyLicht said: Wow, Bad Religion does it again. Delivering a masterpiece album in the form of "True North". After 34 years of making music, they keep on surprising me. Unbelievable.

I tried checking it out, but I like buying physical CDs, and apparently, this one isn't being released in the U.S. until the 22nd. Guess I'll have to wait.

(Surprised they're still together. How old are they now?)

• Looking for more series to watch, as I'm still out of a job, and there is a lot of time left after you're done handing out resumes. What would you guys suggest that would be easily available (for instance on hulu or netflix)?

I would have a preference for comedy right now, as I've been watching a bunch of serious shows. I'm still catching up on Star Trek, which I watch with Sean, so something that isn't sci-fi would be appreciated as well, for more variety.

Feel free to list a bunch of shows, since I might have seen some already, but if you do please add a quick description of what the show is about? Even just one sentence. It's just hard to pick from a long list of stuff you know nothing about.

• Does anyone think Ryback will win the Royal Rumble this year?

• @Avistew said: Looking for more series to watch, as I'm still out of a job, and there is a lot of time left after you're done handing out resumes. What would you guys suggest that would be easily available (for instance on hulu or netflix)?

I would have a preference for comedy right now, as I've been watching a bunch of serious shows. I'm still catching up on Star Trek, which I watch with Sean, so something that isn't sci-fi would be appreciated as well, for more variety.

Feel free to list a bunch of shows, since I might have seen some already, but if you do please add a quick description of what the show is about? Even just one sentence. It's just hard to pick from a long list of stuff you know nothing about.

WHITES. It's a BBC show.

• I say again. Your duty is to infiltrate Zanzibar Land. And seize Kio Marf, an abducted Czechoslovakian biologist.

• My grandmother, whom I had been best friends with my entire life had been having breathing problems for the past year was moved to hospice 2 days ago and died yesterday morning. Then my uncle lost his battle with leukemia and passed away today. Despair doesn't even begin to describe

• Hugs. I'm sorry for your losses :(

This discussion has been closed.