User Avatar Image

Travis instead of Ben?

posted by Platinumb on - last edited - Viewed by 674 users

How do you think the game might have played out differently?

Do you think Travis was just a stupid teen like Ben, or do you think having had a "Dad in Special Forces" might have made him a more useful ally?

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The moment he said his dad was in the Special Forces and that makes him an expert on human nature, I knew he was a tool.

• Travis just led me to think Ben must have been the "smart" kid in class. Seriously, if Ben and Travis were the last two survivors in their class, imagine what the rest of those kids must have been like. That Parker guy must have had his hands full 24/7.

• He probably would've gotten us all killed by Episode 3 o .o

• @Jaded X Gamer said: Travis just led me to think Ben must have been the "smart" kid in class. Seriously, if Ben and Travis were the last two survivors in their class, imagine what the rest of those kids must have been like. That Parker guy must have had his hands full 24/7.

Please. Jenny Pitcher was the smart one.

• Travis was a tool. 'Shut up! My dad was special forces, I know what I'm doing' *seconds later falls over his own feet and dies in the most pathetic way.

• I had totally forgotten of Travis's existence until i clicked on this thread...To bad we only got to see that one special forces technique where he trips over a rock and gets his face chewed off by zombies

• @Neilny91 said: I had totally forgotten of Travis's existence until i clicked on this thread...To bad we only got to see that one special forces technique where he trips over a rock and gets his face chewed off by zombies

Now now, that's not entirely true. If you fail to cut off Parker's leg, we see another one of Travis' legendary special forces technique. Specifically his special forces disarming technique where he acquires a bullet from Mark's gun by grabbing it by the barrel while a man has his finger on the trigger and forcibly pulling it, barrel first, towards his chest. :D

• @Jaded X Gamer said: Travis just led me to think Ben must have been the "smart" kid in class. Seriously, if Ben and Travis were the last two survivors in their class, imagine what the rest of those kids must have been like. That Parker guy must have had his hands full 24/7.

I actually had a similar theory. That school's test scores must have been awful.:p

• Okay. The girls of the class all died in the gym, killed by reanimated Jenny Pitcher. I think the most of the rest of the class was killed by the bandits that raided their camps. So we can't tell if they are dumber. Probably not. They just had bad luck.

• So much hate ;_;
    You people disgust me!..I think that they were both kinda stupid,and it really didn't matter who lived.I just hoped that they both would've survived (Ben and Travis) because then Ben would've been happier :D ...Maybe :/

Add Comment