User Avatar Image

Chances of surviving a Season...

posted by SeriousScar on - last edited - Viewed by 536 users

Based on all the characters from Season one who died and lived there is roughly a 28% chance that a character will survive per Season. (this is assuming that all the characters who's fate is unknown are still alive)

With that in-mind, do we even want to see Clementine/Omid/Chrtisa in Season two? Given that statistically speaking only one of the three will survive it?

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Statistics don't count for individuals, maybe they find other survivors, lets say 6-7 people and all of them die, or they don't who knows? I don't believe in a happy ending so I think poor Clem dies in the very end, until then I want to protect her, I don't want new characters, or better say I do, but I want at least Omid and Clem back, I mean Omid is just hilarious, and Clem the coolest video game kid ever... and Kenny is not dead for sure, though I think he is... anyways, that's my thoughts

• Nooooo, Omid and Christa have to be around for at least part of Season 2! (And Clem, of course, obviously)

I adore Omid.

• Everyone dying would be the most TWD thing ever.

• @Nuked said: Everyone dying would be the most TWD thing ever.

yeah :eek: :rolleyes: :D

• Well I actually think there is a higher chance that the main character would survive. Why? Because it would be cliche and predictable writing if the kill off the protagonist twice in a row. Heck even before Episode 4 I saw Lees death coming.

That said based on the darkness of TWD if Clementine is in season 2 I predict that she will be the next one to die. I mean the game messes with your emotions and TellTale has no reason to hold back just because we like Clementine.

• I don't think statistics matter here. TT can bring back any character they want.

• Hmm. Here's another statistic for you to find. What are the chances of surviving a Season for sure? Let's just count anyone who is unknown at this point dead, or missing. For all we know, Molly, Vernon and Co., Christa, and Omid all got eaten back in Savannah.

• @Rock114 said: Hmm. Here's another statistic for you to find. What are the chances of surviving a Season for sure? Let's just count anyone who is unknown at this point dead, or missing. For all we know, Molly, Vernon and Co., Christa, and Omid all got eaten back in Savannah.

So Lilly (Woodbury) and Clementine are the only ones that survived for sure?

• I need closure with Clem at least. So yea we need her in season 2 even if she does die.

• @SeriousScar said: Based on all the characters from Season one who died and lived there is roughly a 28% chance that a character will survive per Season. (this is assuming that all the characters who's fate is unknown are still alive)

Where did you come up with that number We got 3 alive, 33 dead and 13 unknown. Going by your statement everyone unknown being alive that would be 16 out of 49 = 32.7%. No idea where you got your 28% from.

Also, it is safe to assume that most people whose destiny is unknown died. Such as Anna, Jolenes daughter, Andre etc.

Lee = dead, Lee's Brother = Dead, Clementine = Alive, Ed and Diana = Dead, Andre = unknown, Sandra = Dead, Andre = unknown, Chet = dead, Hershel = Unknown, Shawn = dead, Kenny = dead (90+%, wouldn't call it unknown), Katjaa = dead, Duck = Dead, Glenn= unknown, Carley=Dead, Doug=dead, Beatrice=dead, Lilly=unknown, Larry=dead, Irene=dead, Mark=dead, Ben=dead, Travis=dead, David=dead, Andrew=unknown, Danny=unknown or dead, Terry=unknown, Brenda=dead, Gary=dead, Drew=Dead, Linda=unknown, Danielle=unknown, Jolene=dead, Charles=dead, Christa=alive, Omid=alive, Campman=dead, Tess=Dead, Young attíc boy=dead, Molly=unknown, Anna=unknown, Oberson=dead, dr. Logan=dead, Jeferson=dead, Vernon, Boyd, Clive and Joiyce=unknown, Brie=dead,

Add Comment