User Avatar Image

Telltale I want to help you with Season 2. *Must Read*

posted by ClemOwnedYou on - last edited - Viewed by 369 users

I have read alot of posts and topics on here, which seem to REPEAT themselves over and over.
What I cannot figure out is two major things that need to change, to make this game more EPIC then what it is at the moment.

1. Make the episodes longer. Please dont make us wait months, to only get 2 hours in. would love to be able to get more than an two hours out of a game that i waited months in between for it to be released. If worse comes to worse, release two episodes at a time.


2. Give this game more of a open world feel to it. Nothing is worth then walking around and only being able to do what the game allows you to do or buttons to press. The gamer, wants to be in control, hence why you allow us to pick what we want to say. Want to see an example of a game that was ruined due to lack of open world? Play L.A Noire. Solid storyline and graphics, but game was dry, amd only allowed the gamer to press a button when it promopted you. It was boring, and didn't deliever on the gameplay. You have a game that needs to deliever in season 2 with this major issue. Why cant we pick up or own weapons, or create our own weapons? Why cant I enter the house in episode 2 and really see what I expected from the begining? Rather you stop users from doing their exploring, and force the gamer to do what you want them to do.


Thats all I wanted to add. Would love to know if anyone agrees or disagrees and why?

Dont get me wrong though, I love this game. Just think these things could just make this the complete game. Would love to play this game longer, and more than once.

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @waseeqsiddiqui said: Ur Right Robin! But Why are Lee and Rick so muchin common! firstly, both have one broken arm. Both of them look after a child. Both have dead wives. And game is also a prequel events to the comics. Shawn is bitten in the game while in comics when rick meets Herschel he traps the already bitten Shawn in his barn! Lilyz Dad is described in comics as a military person who sacrificed for her daughter while in Game v see Kenny kills him! Already it isevident to us that Lily went From Rv in game to Governorz place and eventually. Killed Lori! also Glen meets Rick when in Atlanta while in game he LEAVES for Atlanta!

    1: Lee is dead, Rick is not.
    2: Lee's wife is alive.
    3: Yes, that is right. Maybe we got more like this, but I still doubt it.
    4: Lilly from the game is not the Lily from the comics, as said by Kirkman.
    5: Glenn goes to Atlanta to save some friends, thats right.. Then he meets Rick.

  • @Robbingrobin said: 1: Lee is dead, Rick is not.
    2: Lee's wife is alive.
    3: Yes, that is right. Maybe we got more like this, but I still doubt it.
    4: Lilly from the game is not the Lily from the comics, as said by Kirkman.
    5: Glenn goes to Atlanta to save some friends, thats right.. Then he meets Rick.


    Ok I agree with u. But doesnt lee kills his wife along with the senator?

  • OMG! You were right about both Wife and Lily! BUT look AT THE comics Lily caul'z Walkingdead wiki ! Her Fatherz name is EVERETT !!!! Must be Leez relative somehow!

  • @waseeqsiddiqui said: OMG! You were right about both Wife and Lily! BUT look AT THE comics Lily caul'z Walkingdead wiki ! Her Fatherz name is EVERETT !!!! Must be Leez relative somehow!

    Yes, of course. Because everybody with the same surname is from the same familiy. [/sarcasm]

  • Please no open world... It drains focus on a character driven story and would totally screw with the episodic structure

  • 1) No open world.Go play COD if you need dat :)
    2) Can some-one give me direct answer.Is Lee's wife dead or not?
    Dave Fennoy said Lee killed his wife too,and I don't know what to belive :confused:

  • @BenIsKindaCool said: 1) No open world.Go play COD if you need dat :)
    2) Can some-one give me direct answer.Is Lee's wife dead or not?
    Dave Fennoy said Lee killed his wife too,and I don't know what to belive :confused:

    No, in the game is statet multiple time that his Wife is/was alive. First was it the plan that he killed her, too, but they changed it and maybe Fennoy did realize this information that much or wasn't aware of that.

  • @Robbingrobin said: No, in the game is statet multiple time that his Wife is/was alive. First was it the plan that he killed her, too, but they changed it and maybe Fennoy did realize this information that much or wasn't aware of that.

    Ok.Thanks!

  • @BenIsKindaCool said: 1) No open world.Go play COD if you need dat :)

    ROFL. You ment DayZ? ;-)

  • @BenIsKindaCool said: 1) No open world.Go play COD if you need dat :)

    COD is one of the least open world games... ever. And I say one of because COD is just one game.

Add Comment