User Avatar Image

Romancing...

posted by Platinumb on - last edited - Viewed by 156 users

Do you think Season 2 should have more going on?

If so, PG-13 or R-rated? should they go for a sex scene 'ala Heavy Rain?

or given it's the zombie apocalypse, does this seem unlikely/impossible?

16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, the comics that this series is tied to are loaded with sex scenes, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary.

Buuuuuuut.... I hope not. Call me a prude or whatever, but I don't like sex in my video games. I have yet to see one game where it's handled maturely and not as fanservice. Even then, I'd be uncomfortable with it.

I'm fine with characters having sex. It's part of being a life form, but I just don't need to watch it, or hear it, or anything. Have it off screen, cut to the next morning and I can deal.

• @BlackBoxx said: I'm fine with characters having sex. It's part of being a life form, but I just don't need to watch it, or hear it, or anything. Have it off screen, cut to the next morning and I can deal.

Really? You don't want a quick time event?

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ E!

:D

• NO! No no no no no.....

Not what I meant at all. When I say have it happen off screen, I mean in a place where the player doesn't see or hear it.

Besides... I would probably fail that QTE pretty spectacularly.

• Considering that romance is a common theme which creates and breaks relationships, mainly in the comics, I think that it should be shown in season 2.

• I think maybe a relation develop between a couple characters which turns to romance, but I don't want any sex scenes or suggested sex scenes. I got nothing wrong with it but seeing it happen in TWD game would just turn out awful, awkward, or like it was said above, clearly fan service.

• this is what all the Clem/Ben fans are hoping for:

Clem: Let's do it now, Ben.
    Ben: Clem, I, I... I've never kissed anybody.

Well, there was that one time in the gym with Mr. Parker, but he told me not to tell anybody about -

Clem: Ben, I said nothing about kissing. I'm settling for you out of pure desperation. Rabid, horny animals do this. And you're the only option.

Ben: Without even kissing?

Rick Grimes, off in the distance: NO MORE KID STUFF.

• I saw a thread a few months back where someone talked about a possibility of a scene where Lee and Carley are alone in a tent together at night and then leading to the two of them making love.

• @Platinumb said: this is what all the Clem/Ben fans are hoping for:

Clem: Let's do it now, Ben.
    Ben: Clem, I, I... I've never kissed anybody.

Well, there was that one time in the gym with Mr. Parker, but he told me not to tell anybody about -

Clem: Ben, I said nothing about kissing. I'm settling for you out of pure desperation. Rabid, horny animals do this. And you're the only option.

Ben: Without even kissing?

Rick Grimes, off in the distance: NO MORE KID STUFF.

The Ben/Clem stuff is starting to get out of hand xD

• @Platinumb said: Do you think Season 2 should have more going on?

If so, PG-13 or R-rated? should they go for a sex scene 'ala Heavy Rain?

or given it's the zombie apocalypse, does this seem unlikely/impossible?

Yes it can add alot to the story provided it is done right

• @Dildor said: The Ben/Clem stuff is starting to get out of hand xD

I know right..I just taught Clem had a small little ''crush'' on him or they were just friends but this is just some weird poop out here..
    Internet is weird..

Add Comment