User Avatar Image

WORST ending ever!!!

posted by anicassaro on - last edited - Viewed by 689 users

Deciding to just drop off after Clementine leaves Lee and show NOTHING else makes this game have one of the worst endings of all time.

You can leave a season, episode, game, series, etc off with suspense for what's next, a happy ending, a cliffhanger, etc . ANYTHING other than what telltale games decided to run with which must have been "I'm tired, that's good enough. Lets wrap it up."

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @anicassaro said: Deciding to just drop off after Clementine leaves Lee and show NOTHING else makes this game have one of the worst endings of all time.

You can leave a season, episode, game, series, etc off with suspense for what's next, a happy ending, a cliffhanger, etc . ANYTHING other than what telltale games decided to run with which must have been "I'm tired, that's good enough. Lets wrap it up."

Did you see what happened after credits?

• Wow..You just made an epic fail mister :D

• The original Mass Effect 3 ending was definitely worse.

• go back and replay it, go through the credits, and there is a scene at the end ._.

• Personally i thought it was one of the best endings to any game i've ever played.

• You play Lee, Lee dies (you die) Lee doesn't know what happens next - you don't. You as a fan just get a little teaser after the credits that's it. Only thing you can do is hope, that Clem, Christa and Omid will survive. That's a great ending in my opinion, the char you play dies, so do you, you don't see anything he doesn't.

• @anicassaro said: Deciding to just drop off after Clementine leaves Lee and show NOTHING else makes this game have one of the worst endings of all time.

You didnt wait till after the credits did you?

2424055-facepalm_super.jpg

• How?! How anyone can skip the credits, and don't listen this beautiful song "Take us back"???

But that's what they did...

Just google the ending if you dont want to play it again. It will show Clem in a field.

PS. Happy endings are not part of TWD universe. Happy endings are not always a part of real life. In the real world it is dark, and in a Walking Dead world its even darker. The ending of this game did piss me off. But I liked that it pissed me off. If a game can give me strong emotions like this, its an impressive game.

Add Comment