User Avatar Image

How many times have you played...

posted by Corcline27 on - last edited - Viewed by 679 users

How many times have you played season 1. If you have played more than once, how do your experiences compare? And was it just as fun the second, third, or fourth time you played?

E: How many of you have played it again since you've answered this poll? I am currently playing for the third time. Just can't get enough..

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've played it 3 times all the way through.

I'm working on a 4th time; just finished episode 1.

• Once though I plan on playing again soon, when I've got more time on my hands. Want to get through as many episodes in one day without a break.

• I tend to go back every now and then, but within making a new gamesave/profile because I don't want to wipe out the original way I played as.

Probably around 5 or more times now.

• Just finished my 3rd play through. Ending wasn't any easier to swallow.

• Twice Overall, although I played No Time Left 3 times (once for each playthrough and an additional time to see how Ben reacted to cutting off my arm).

• Nice! I'm on episode 5 of my third play though. I've been team Kenny this whole time and he is now my favorite character.

• played it 4 times now, the first one was the best one, the second one was a little like the first one, the third one was with friends, I let them chose, wanted to see what they'd do, and 4th time I played like a saint (basically asked myself "what would Clementine do?" when it came to decisions, and tried to be the nicest guy on earth) I'm currently planing on doing a "silent/mute Lee" walkthrough and a "badass mode" walkthrough. I also watched Pewdiepie's let's play, found it interesting to see how he'd react in certain situations, compared to how I did.

• @ZeroShoot said: played it 4 times now, the first one was the best one, the second one was a little like the first one, the third one was with friends, I let them chose, wanted to see what they'd do, and 4th time I played like a saint (basically asked myself "what would Clementine do?" when it came to decisions, and tried to be the nicest guy on earth) I'm currently planing on doing a "silent/mute Lee" walkthrough and a "badass mode" walkthrough. I also watched Pewdiepie's let's play, found it interesting to see how he'd react in certain situations, compared to how I did.

I love watching Let's Plays for The Walking Dead, especially ones where they have a webcam on. The whole RV argument sequence is a great spot to watch. From Lilly snapping to Duck's bite to the nightmare sequence often gives people some pretty intense reactions.

I'm about to try a hardass playthrough. Be brutally honest with people, kill anyone in the way and focus purely on survival.

• I finished the whole game once, with the episodes popping up. Also, while i was w8in' for next episode, i was playing in previous as a Dick, stopped at the 3rd. (Still, some things i wouldn't dare)

And i completed the 1st episode 3 times to see all the possibilities. It was just a sciencific research.

So it's just 1 time for me.

Add Comment