User Avatar Image

Any way of putting Carley back in season 2??

posted by Reznov68 on - last edited - Viewed by 790 users

Hi guys,
I know there is no way to save Carley/Doug in Episode 3 but i dont know why would you build up a character and just kill it?? i got so emotional with Carley and damnit you killed her like that.. XD.. i cant sleep for 4 days bcs of that LOL and my gf told me to get some sleep pills.. so plz anwser TTG if you could bring her back? :D (you have CPT.Price from CoD who died in CoD1 And is like in every other CoD back).

44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Doug was great, I really liked him. And when he died, I was indeed sad. However, the guy got freakin' shot in the face, he ain't coming back. It's the walking dead guys, so here's some spoilers for season 2 - you're going to meet some awesome characters and will really like them. You will go on wacky adventures with them and watch as their personalities develop over time. You are going to get closer to them and know in your heart that together you're going to be able to ride out this apocolypse. Then they are going to die.

• @Reznov68 said: Hi guys,
    I know there is no way to save Carley/Doug in Episode 3 but i dont know why would you build up a character and just kill it?? i got so emotional with Carley and damnit you killed her like that.. XD.. i cant sleep for 4 days bcs of that LOL and my gf told me to get some sleep pills.. so plz anwser TTG if you could bring her back? :D (you have CPT.Price from CoD who died in CoD1 And is like in every other CoD back).

This is troll post ya? Let it go, dude.

• @Scolecite said: It's the Walking Dead. Rule number one: don't get attached to the characters.

That's a rule that everyone failed at xD

• @AnnaSan said: That's a rule that everyone failed at xD

To be far, most recent fans are those from the show and game where they don't really experience this rule. I mean look at Daryl on the show, he's probably the biggest fan favorite so far and he still lives. If the show stays true to its past I can't wait for Daryl's sudden death and the huge uproar that follows it. Like with Carley or Lee but worse.

• @Yertos said: To be far, most recent fans are those from the show and game where they don't really experience this rule. I mean look at Daryl on the show, he's probably the biggest fan favorite so far and he still lives. If the show stays true to its past I can't wait for Daryl's sudden death and the huge uproar that follows it. Like with Carley or Lee but worse.

I wonder if the t.v. show could take it...Visual media has to appeal to a broader fan base and killing off one of the most popular characters might cripple its ratings...I haven't really watched that many episodes though, so maybe they've already done this and made it work...

• Even if there was some-kind of magical thing to bring Carley/Doug back,then I wouldn't like it.I'm sure that in season 2 we'll meet some other nice (fe)male who will remind us Carley/Doug :)

• @Yertos said: To be far, most recent fans are those from the show and game where they don't really experience this rule. I mean look at Daryl on the show, he's probably the biggest fan favorite so far and he still lives. If the show stays true to its past I can't wait for Daryl's sudden death and the huge uproar that follows it. Like with Carley or Lee but worse.

Hmm true. Out of all my friends who played TWD, I was the only one who got emotionally depressed ._. if they do kill Daryl, I bet everyone would be pissed xD

• I wouldn't be. I'm waiting for this, too.

• @AnnaSan said: That's a rule that everyone failed at xD

The writers did too good of a job. :)

Add Comment