User Avatar Image

Reason of ***** Death

posted by Daw97 on - last edited - Viewed by 689 users

As a topic, reason of Lee's death if he chopped his arm. So, what do u think, and why. Personally i think, he died of blood loss, because if u play without chopping the arm, he will pass out serveral times, and if u chop it, he will just keep going.

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • How would he die of blood loss if you don't cut his arm off?Oo There is no wound other than the bite and that one isn't deep, it barely scratched the surface. Enough for the infection to enter his bloodstream but nothing that leads to blood loss except for a few drops at most.

He dies by gun or from the bite if you let clem leave him.

• @zev_zev said: The bite of course.

...and people die from loss of blood quickly and without regaining consciousness

• I chopped the arm off but i still think it was the bite that Lee died off, by chopping his arm off he bought himself some extra time to save Clem.

• @Daw97 said: As a topic, reason of Lee's death if he chopped his arm. So, what do u think, and why. Personally i think, he died of blood loss, because if u play without chopping the arm, he will pass out serveral times, and if u chop it, he will just keep going.

He passes out before the option to amputate the arm even comes up (it's what actually prompts the choice in the first place), the infection already spread. Christa observes that amputated Lee and his two-armed alter ego are running a fever in the attic, etc... and one-armed Lee dies at the exact same time as his two-armed counterpart.

• @dubesor said: How would he die of blood loss if you don't cut his arm off?Oo There is no wound other than the bite and that one isn't deep, it barely scratched the surface. Enough for the infection to enter his bloodstream but nothing that leads to blood loss except for a few drops at most.

He dies by gun or from the bite if you let clem leave him.

Read again "if he chopped his arm"

• @Rommel49 said: He passes out before the option to amputate the arm even comes up (it's what actually prompts the choice in the first place), the infection already spread. Christa observes that amputated Lee and his two-armed alter ego are running a fever in the attic, etc... and one-armed Lee dies at the exact same time as his two-armed counterpart.

I can agree with the first argument. But second one, as i know fever is symptom of the blood loss too.

• if blood loss was the cause of death he would have had to lose at least 2 liters of blood. (avg. person holds 5 liters and in general blood loss <40% isn't deadly).
    Do you guys know how much 2 liters is? There is no way he even came close to losing that much blood, especially considering they used the medical supplies (bandages+the rubber to restricted blood flow during amputation). He was losing blood for sure he was also leaking quite at the beginning but nowhere near enough.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleeding#Blood_loss

• He looks the same at the end of the episode whether you cut of the arm or not
    as Lee puts 'I still feel like a man who's been bit'
    He looks the same either way and it was too late

Add Comment