User Avatar Image

Reason of ***** Death

posted by Daw97 on - last edited - Viewed by 610 users

As a topic, reason of Lee's death if he chopped his arm. So, what do u think, and why. Personally i think, he died of blood loss, because if u play without chopping the arm, he will pass out serveral times, and if u chop it, he will just keep going.

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee: I have no hand, because I cut it.
    Clementine: W...Why did you do that?
    Lee: Because I'm was bitten.
    Clementine: No! No no no no, it's not true!
    Lee: It's true.

  • @zev_zev said: Lee: I have no hand, because I cut it.
    Clementine: W...Why did you do that?
    Lee: Because I'm was bitten.
    Clementine: No! No no no no, it's not true!
    Lee: It's true.

    Sad but true.

  • @zev_zev said: Lee: I have no hand, because I cut it.
    Clementine: W...Why did you do that?
    Lee: Because I'm was bitten.
    Clementine: No! No no no no, it's not true!
    Lee: It's true.

    I mean that he died because a bite, not because of blood less.
    If the cause of his death was a loss of blood, he would have died without regaining consciousness, in the beginning of the episode.

  • Does blood loss usually make the whites of peoples' eyes turn yellow? I was just as much in denial as everybody else when he fainted while escaping the Marsh House, but then he wakes up and you see his eyes. There was no way to explain the discoloration away with blood loss for me, and i knew it was over.

  • Exactly! Moreover, if blood loss is critical, a man can't walk, I'm not even talking about how to fight.

  • @Neilny91 said: Does blood loss usually make the whites of peoples' eyes turn yellow? I was just as much in denial as everybody else when he fainted while escaping the Marsh House, but then he wakes up and you see his eyes. There was no way to explain the discoloration away with blood loss for me, and i knew it was over.

    I think the yellow eyes were more of a stylistic choice. Being all zombified hasn't been shown to cause eye discoloration either. Or at least, not eyes turning yellow.

  • @anonymau5 said: I think the yellow eyes were more of a stylistic choice. Being all zombified hasn't been shown to cause eye discoloration either. Or at least, not eyes turning yellow.

    Yellow eyes could be because of the death of the internal organs, especially the liver.

  • the yellow eyes are a design choice, not some sort of correct medical research. the eyes are usually the most important part of the face. altering them eg making them dark or yellow is the best design choice to let the viewer/player know the person is no longer "alive". The liver statement is true but it's quite irrelevant in this case.

  • I would actually just say beacuse of Infection :/

  • By the time anyone even thought about cutting off his arm, the infection had spread too far into his body. He had already passed out because of it, so there was pretty much no hope after arriving at the morgue.

Add Comment