User Avatar Image

Dear god in heaven.

posted by Demopan on - last edited - Viewed by 786 users

These things are very simple. Stop making random theories, stop going off on huge tirades. These facts here are absolute. Get over it:

1. Carley and Doug are dead
2. Lee is dead
3. Kenny is dead
4. They are not coming back

I do not see what is so hard to grasp about these facts. Just get over it already.

72 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Platinumb said: So she survives with a bullet in her arm?

It's freakin' Molly dude. That chick could survive anything.

• @Platinumb said: So she survives with a bullet in her arm?

Yeah, you are right. He probably hit her shoulder sack and she died PAINFULLIEST! DDDDDDD:

http://youtu.be/YPpAzITsm1k?t=6m29s

• @Demopan said: These things are very simple. Stop making random theories, stop going off on huge tirades. These facts here are absolute. Get over it:

2. Lee is dead
    3. Kenny is dead

I do not see what is so hard to grasp about these facts. Just get over it already.

1. carley totally survived because the bullet hit her eye and then she got away and is surviving and trying to find lee so she can make teh babies
    lolz no one carez about doug he can die for all i care lololol!11!!1

2. lee is not dead he didn't get bit it was just a scratch and then clementine flinched and didn't shoot him and blood loss

3. kenny is not dead he got away from the alley after he saved ben and then they found vernon and beat him up and took the boat and became pirates!!111

4. they are all coming back for season 2 and telltale told me because my friend works there and he said that they are all coming back and ben is going to kiss clementine and then they are all going to live happily ever afterzzz

• @anonymau5 said: 1. carley totally survived because the bullet hit her eye and then she got away and is surviving and trying to find lee so she can make teh babies
    lolz no one carez about doug he can die for all i care lololol!11!!1

2. lee is not dead he didn't get bit it was just a scratch and then clementine flinched and didn't shoot him and blood loss

3. kenny is not dead he got away from the alley after he saved ben and then they found vernon and beat him up and took the boat and became pirates!!111

4. they are all coming back for season 2 and telltale told me because my friend works there and he said that they are all coming back and ben is going to kiss clementine and then they are all going to live happily ever afterzzz

Duuuude... Whats about Shouldersacks?

• @Robbingrobin said: Yeah, you are right. He probably hit her shoulder sack and she died PAINFULLIEST! DDDDDDD:

http://youtu.be/YPpAzITsm1k?t=6m29s

No, Vernon found her and fixed her shoulder so she'd start another "doctor affair" with him, and then they all stole the boat together.

• @Platinumb said: No, Vernon found her and fixed her shoulder so she'd start another "doctor affair" with him, and then they all stole the boat together.

No, Shouldersack.

• @Robbingrobin said: No, Shouldersack.

What are you talking about?

• @distortion said: What are you talking about?

Look at the earlier post of mine, theres a link. It explains why Molly is dead, if you shoot her.

And I am totally not serious.

• @Demopan said: These things are very simple. Stop making random theories, stop going off on huge tirades. These facts here are absolute. Get over it:

2. Lee is dead
    3. Kenny is dead

What makes you so positive Kenny is dead? No body, no sounds of agony. Have you seen the part where he saves Christa if Ben died in the clock tower?

• I agree with OP except for Kenny. I am 95+% sure Kenny is dead but wouldn't be totally surprised if he somehow survived with a very low chance. There is a reason TTG cut out the audioparts where you could hear him get eaten. Might just be to spare Kenny fans out there, but there is a (albeit very slim) chance he survived. But I agree there is no reason to discuss it as it is utterly pointless as no one has anything to back it up other than made up theories.

Add Comment