User Avatar Image

What if Glenn stayed at the motel?

posted by o0HeaDShoT0o on - last edited - Viewed by 598 users

I've always been asking myself this many times in the past, thinking of what would happen if Glenn didn't decide to head to Atlanta. Now, I would like to hear opinions on what you all think would've happened if Glenn stayed with Lee and the others.

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • he would have gone getting us all the supplies etc in ep3. he would also get a crush on carley or later molly in ep5. instead of leaving our group molly would have screwed his brains out in the garage. he would have been the one to jump down to get the walkie talkie. we could have pulled him up because he is much more agile than christa.... can't make stuff up for the rest but he would have somehow survived and lived happily ever after. And get some every other day.

• Here's what I think:

[LIST]
    [*]He'd be doing the bulk of the runs into Macon
    [*]He'd be extremely lonely without Maggy
    [*]If you saved Carley he might develop a crush on her and would be hurt when Lee returned her feelings
    [*]He'd be good friends with Doug
    [*]Would be depressed when Carley and Doug died
    [*]He'd probably vote to leave the motel because there isn't much for him there or would be completely indifferent in the matter
    [*]If he'd gone with you instead of Kenny to the final run into Macon he'd probably try to save Beatrice, maybe even get himself killed
    [*]He'd have a Doug / Carley-esque loyalty towards Lee
    [*]Lilly would probably suspect him, she didn't seem to be that fond of him although given his kind nature she might not have
    [*]He'd defend Ben
    [*]He'd be good friends with Omid
    [*]He'd probably try to get with Molly, maybe even go with her when she left if she returns his affections (unlikely)
    [*]He'd vote for Ben to stay with the group
    [*]He'd go with you to find Clementine unless you told him to stay
    [/LIST]

• @CarScar said: [LIST]
    [*]He'd be extremely lonely without Maggy[/LIST]

Game takes place before Ricks crew meets hershel, thus he has no knowledge about Maggie's existence.

• @dubesor said: Game takes place before Ricks crew meets hershel, thus he has no knowledge about Maggie's existence.

I meant he'd be lonely without a woman in general. He said himself that he didn't have much to live for without a woman, and felt depressed thinking he'd die without getting the chance to bone another chick.

On a side note, I completely forgot Maggie was spelled with an "ie" instead of a "y."

• I think he would have been another of the "neutral" campers when it came to the infamous Kenny/Lilly fights.

I also think that he, instead of Clem, would be shimmying into the small spaces.

• @Platinumb said: I think he would have been another of the "neutral" campers when it came to the infamous Kenny/Lilly fights.

I also think that he, instead of Clem, would be shimmying into the small spaces.

Like the well at Herschel's farm.

• @Platinumb said: I think he would have been another of the "neutral" campers when it came to the infamous Kenny/Lilly fights.

I don't think even he would be able to fit into most of the stuff Clem went into.

• @CarScar said: I don't think even he would be able to fit into most of the stuff Clem went into.

Definitely not the doggie door.

• I'm surprised as to why people on this forum haven't recognized my quirky sense of humor yet -_-

• ^ asians are small... AHAHAAHAHAHAHAH. sooooo funneh*

*your sense of humor sucks -_-

Add Comment