User Avatar Image

What if Glenn stayed at the motel?

posted by o0HeaDShoT0o on - last edited - Viewed by 606 users

I've always been asking myself this many times in the past, thinking of what would happen if Glenn didn't decide to head to Atlanta. Now, I would like to hear opinions on what you all think would've happened if Glenn stayed with Lee and the others.

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Platinumb said: I'm surprised as to why people on this forum haven't recognized my quirky sense of humor yet -_-

Ohhhhhh. Oh. Ohhhhhh!

How was that a joke?

:p

EDIT: @Platinumb said: ^ asians are small... AHAHAAHAHAHAHAH. sooooo funneh
    Ohhhhhh. Oh. Ohhhhhh!

• ? It has nothing to do with Glenn's race. It has to do with the fact Glenn is always the one who ends up doing/getting stuff for the group, from getting the zombie out the well to getting vital products like Lori's pregnancy pills and hair conditioner.

• @Platinumb said: ? It has nothing to do with Glenn's race. It has to do with the fact Glenn is always the one who ends up doing/getting stuff for the group, from getting the zombie out the well to getting vital products like Lori's pregnancy pills and hair conditioner.

Ohhhhhh. Oh. Ohhhhhh!

That's actually really true. He'd probably be left doing all the dirty work.

• If Glenn stayed at the motel, Rick would be dead.

• @Varyag said: If Glenn stayed at the motel, Rick would be dead.

dear god... *mindblown*

• @Varyag said: If Glenn stayed at the motel, Rick would be dead.

And the whole group, since Rick is the one to make them leave the closer surroundings of Atlanta.

• So Glenn is basically a reverse Ben?

Or maybe Glenn would've been the key to have most of Lee's group survive by the end of Ep 5, but him leaving doomed one to save another.

• @Charles_K said: So Glenn is basically a reverse Ben?

You don't know Glenn from Comics nor show?

He is extremely fast, he is the runner. Being a former pizza delivery driver he knows his way around in the atlanta area. He is also very courageous and selfless. Will easily do all the hardest and most dangerous shit for the group without hesitation. extremely useful groupmember. He also doesn't boss people around, he has no problem taking orders, he's not the leader type. Very optimistic guy, good for group spirit. Basically the perfect guy you wanna hang around with in a zombie apocalypse.

So... yea, pretty much the polar opposite of Ben.

• He wasn't really optimistic around this time I believe. I seem to recall when Rick first joins the group Glenn was pretty depressed and the only reason he was the only one doing supply runs into the city because he felt like he had nothing to live for. Everyone else in the group had friends or family but he was all alone and had the least to lose if he died there. It's not until the farm where he starts to get better.

• he was. you are most likely talking about his TV appearance.
    I am talking about his original character in the comics. he seems more optimistic, funnier and in general more humorous in the original. doesn't make much difference either way whether you use the original or not, he is/was one of the most reliable and useful characters in the entire franchise.

Add Comment