User Avatar Image

Dear god in heaven.

posted by Demopan on - last edited - Viewed by 484 users

These things are very simple. Stop making random theories, stop going off on huge tirades. These facts here are absolute. Get over it:

1. Carley and Doug are dead
2. Lee is dead
3. Kenny is dead
4. They are not coming back


I do not see what is so hard to grasp about these facts. Just get over it already.

72 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kenny is the only one on the list that is questionable. It's possible that he escaped somehow... but it sure isn't likely.

    I, for one, hope he actually is dead. Not because I hate him. I thought he was a very well-written and likeable character, despite his mood swings. I just hope someone like that can find peace in death. He has lost everything he holds dear, yet he still gave himself up to help people he cares about. He lived what he preached, and I respect people like that.

    If he returns in season 2, you know it's only going to be so he can suffer more. He sure isn't going to suddenly find happiness. That's not what the Walking Dead is about. He may find fleeting moments, but ultimately, he will lose it all again, dropping him even lower than he is now. I don't want Kenny to go through that, so I hope he actually stays dead and doesn't pull a Tyresse on us.

  • Going by Lee's face, at least in the Ben scenario, it looked like he saw or at least heard Kenny becoming lunch...Nobody gets eaten alive in complete silence...I think the devs just wanted to make Kenny's sacrifice more heroic, which is hard to do if he's screaming "Oh God it hurts so much! Is that my liver?"

  • Carley would look pretty badass on that boat with an eye patch over her eye.


    I do think they're all dead, though. And even if Carley had survived a bullet to her HEAD for whatever reason, how long do you really think she'd live? She was abandoned and we saw at least one walker approaching after the RV drives off.

  • unless you're working for TT, you can't reassure anyone anything.

  • HELL NO!Kenny ISN'T dead -.- Don't make me angry..

  • Wow this OP wants to control TWD universe governor style.

  • I think kenny was surrounded in the alley with no way out. There's a reason he locked Lee out, he planned on dying. When he goes down to get Christa too, he also plans on dying. If he wasn't, wouldn't he have said something like, wait for me I'll just be a sec. It was fairly obvious that he is dead. The writers might have left it open to hedge their bets just like the clem ending. Actually, the more playthroughs i watch and after playing the game myself twice, the more I realize the writing and continuity is terrible. The characters are what make this game amazing and that shows by how vehemently people here can't let them go.

  • @aperose said: I think kenny was surrounded in the alley with no way out. There's a reason he locked Lee out, he planned on dying. When he goes down to get Christa too, he also plans on dying. If he wasn't, wouldn't he have said something like, wait for me I'll just be a sec. It was fairly obvious that he is dead. The writers might have left it open to hedge their bets just like the clem ending. Actually, the more playthroughs i watch and after playing the game myself twice, the more I realize the writing and continuity is terrible. The characters are what make this game amazing and that shows by how vehemently people here can't let them go.



    Why does Kenny complain about suicide and scold Katjaa and then proceed to commit suicide?

  • @Riadon said: Why does Kenny complain about suicide and scold Katjaa and then proceed to commit suicide?



    Katjaa committed suicide while her husband was still alive. Kenny had no one left.

  • @Nuked said: Katjaa committed suicide while her husband was still alive. Kenny had no one left.



    If you side with Kenny enough, he will tell Lee that he considers him family. He complains about suicide in general when he finds the couple in the bed, but then proceeds to put himself in a situation where he knew he would die.

Add Comment