28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I was too attached to Lee, though I accepted the fact that he's dead and gone.
    Same with Clem and Kenny, I just hope Season 2 will be as great as Season 1. I just want confirmation on both of them, also Christa and Omid, I need closure .____.

• I think Clementine has to come back as they pretty much guaranteed it with the "Clementine will remember this" message at the end of the game...However I hope she is not the driving force behind season two's plot, as it would feel like a betrayal if she just picked up another parent figure instead of using her experiences with Lee to mature as a character...This way the new protagonist can come to like her organically, as he/she would probably have no idea of Clementine's back story, or he could let her die (if the player was a soulless bastard)

• I reckon what will happen (which I kind of hope) is that you'll come across the surviving characters in your new persona. But it's likely to be less of a huge part of the story. If you told Clem to find Omid and Krista, there's a chance you'll meet them together, maybe team up with them in a chapter, but nothing too grand really. The options are pretty vast; if you told her to trust nobody, you may never see her again, or for a fleeting moment. Or you meet Omid and Krista elsewhere (not sure on all the options as I went first across the sign to the Marsh House so we were split up), but no Clem if she wasn't told where to meet up with them. Or just Clem, the options have been laid out. Same with location, be it if you planned to leave by train, boat, in the countryside.
    I'm very interested in how TTG carry this on, but personally I wouldn't want to be Clem's keeper. Don't get me wrong, I cared more for Clem than some people in the real world, but Lee trained her to fend for herself, seems like a step back to then put her in someone else's hands all over again. Connecting her with someone else would weaken the relationship gained between her and Lee in my eyes

• That relationship is ended..You cant weaken a bond thats gone.
    Clem back or we riot... no pressure Telltale

• @Nuked said: Kenny was by boy.

I loved him too. And it would be awesome if he somehow made it out of there alive. But I don't see that happening.

• @distortion said: I loved him too. And it would be awesome if he somehow made it out of there alive. But I don't see that happening.

Where there's a will, there's a way! He is shown running off after shooting Ben, and i highly doubt that a room was built without any doors! :p

At the very least, a walker Kenny would be a pleasant(and depressing) surprise as well!

• @Mornai said: Where there's a will, there's a way! He is shown running off after shooting Ben, and i highly doubt that a room was built without any doors! :p

At the very least, a walker Kenny would be a pleasant(and depressing) surprise as well!

If he is dead he probably won't come back as he was most likely eaten.

• @Nuked said: If he is dead he probably won't come back as he was most likely eaten.

They don't eat brains, from what we've seen at least. Here's a line from Doug in ep 1:

"They eat you, and whatever's left comes back as one of them." I think they just eat your intestines and other organs then wander off.

• @Mornai said: They don't eat brains, from what we've seen at least. Here's a line from Doug in ep 1:

"They eat you, and whatever's left comes back as one of them." I think they just eat your intestines and other organs then wander off.

They don't care what they eat. They just slam their teeth into the body and eat until its not worth their interest anymore. In EP1 we see a bunch of them eating a headless corpse.

• Romero's goal in the zombies he made was to show humanities inhumanity which is more horrifying than zombies coming to eat you and it seems that Kirkman's main focus (atleast to me) is how we hurt our children. Both are things we see carry into real life, how our choices affect the ones we love.

The story has to have Clem to create some kind of emotional attachment, though should we really have much to do with her? Certainly not, atleast not in the same way as Season 1. I do agree with the OP though, however it is done in season 2 it would be better if season 2 gives us ambiguity about Clem's safety and her future.

I'd love to see them do something like a Michonne (her time with the governor) from the comics but with Christa leading her to have a miscarriage, eventually leading to her death and leaving the "weaker" one of that awesome couple on his own maybe with Clem. It would def create some impact.

As for Kenny, it's so easy to see him pull a Tyresse that I think he will be seen in season 2. Also given his personality I wouldn't be surprised if while defending Ben (if you took that choice) he didn't use that last bullet to end Ben's life but rather to shoot a walker to either cover himself with or to get out of there. There have been so many times I thought I knew what he would do only to have his actions betray him (But alot of how he behaves is choice related, so maybe my choices weren't all pro Kenny).

Add Comment