User Avatar Image

Clementine's Expression

posted by Neilny91 on - last edited - Viewed by 413 users

The most traumatizing part of the game is when you ask Clem to shoot you...She gradually psychs her self up to the deed and raises the gun to fire with tears streaming down her face...but right before she fires she gives Lee this look, and I can't tell if it's regret, anger, hatred or whatever...Did anyone else notice it? What was going through her head...

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • [quote=dildor;764003]more feels, this one is almost too much.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zobdb6yllcg&feature=youtu.be&t=51s

:(:(:([/quote]

dem feels :(

• @thewalkingwalker said: Actually it's all Kenny's fault

How so?

• @Nuked said: How so?

He took the food from the station wagon and inadvertently created that whole problem.

But he wouldn't have to do that if Lilly's shitty leadership hadn't led them all to starvation. So clearly this is all Lilly's fault. :D

• @Jaded X Gamer said: He took the food from the station wagon and inadvertently created that whole problem.

But he wouldn't have to do that if Lilly's shitty leadership hadn't led them all to starvation. So clearly this is all Lilly's fault. :D

Who knows if they would have even survived without all that food?

• @Nuked said: Who knows if they would have even survived without all that food?

Yeah, I was kinda getting at you can't easily blame complex problems on a single action by going on to blame Lilly in a half-hearted manner. So much shit happens for so many different reasons that the simple cause and effect approach breaks down after anything beyond a single direct effect.

It really speaks to how well the story was written when people are coming up with so many different arguments about how this person shouldn't have done this, and then someone says they wouldn't have done this if not for this, and eventually they start going in circles and it all starts over. Telltale did a great job creating a harsh and complicated world where there are no easy answers.

Now, with that said, I say everything is Lilly's fault.

Lillypissedoff_zps419426aa.jpg

Part of being a leader is responsibility, meaning if something goes wrong YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE! Quit bitching, man the fuck up and either actually lead or get the fuck out of the way. And tweeze your damn eyebrows or something, they look like murderous centipedes.

• @Jaded X Gamer said:

Now, with that said, I say everything is Lilly's fault.

Lillypissedoff_zps419426aa.jpg

Part of being a leader is responsibility, meaning if something goes wrong YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE! Quit bitching, man the fuck up and either actually lead or get the fuck out of the way. And tweeze your damn eyebrows or something, they look like murderous centipedes.

I blame Larry for being an asshole and raising Lilly so poorly.

• Katja, killed herself, leading to Clem running of as she would of been watching her and stopped her going. Meaning Lee dont get bit and they skip off into the hills.

• @Nuked said: I blame Larry for being an asshole and raising Lilly so poorly.

Well then I blame Larry's parents for ever giving birth to him. None of this would have ever happened if not for them. :p

• @Shrewsbury Survivor said: Katja, killed herself, leading to Clem running of as she would of been watching her and stopped her going. Meaning Lee dont get bit and they skip off into the hills.

She probably would have been occupied with Omid and unable to watch Clementine, since she was the "medic" of the group when she was there.

@Shrewsbury Survivor said: All her fault anyway.

If you're going to play the blame game, trace it to the earliest possible points. Clem can not bear the fault before Carley/Doug can.

Add Comment