User Avatar Image

Why would Clem grow to LIKE LIKE Ben?

posted by Platinumb on - last edited - Viewed by 253 users

You know what I'm saying. Why do some of you see the potential for them growing into a love interest, had Ben lived to see her "loving" years?

(And if all you have to say is, there's nobody else left, all I have to say is: NO. Just no.)

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Platinumb said: I was asking zev zev, Kaserkin, and anybody else who saw them as a potential item why they thought Clem would feel romantically towards someone as incapable as Ben... I don't see it. (Not that I don't like him, but he's a weak person, and Clem's strong. Usually that equates to wanting a strong partner, or at least someone semi-capable.)

Again, Ben is getting alot more capable in ep 5. It's still Ben, but he could get better. I personally don't think either of them will be attracted to each other. All I was writing about is that there is a possibility that it COULD happen. Maybe. In a few years time. Anyway I would prefer a brother/sister relationship between them, which is a lot more probable.

• @Kaserkin said: Again, Ben is getting alot more capable in ep 5. It's still Ben, but he could get better. I personally don't think either of them will be attracted to each other. All I was writing about is that there is a possibility that it COULD happen. Maybe. In a few years time. Anyway I would prefer a brother/sister relationship between them, which is a lot more probable.

I would prefer a mother/son relationship.

And I'm dead serious.

• @Platinumb said: There's no proof Kenny shot Ben.

Maybe in the end, Kenny pulled the spite of all spites after making sure Lee couldn't witness it:
    looked Ben dead in the eye, shot himself in the face, and left a still-living Ben alive to endure the hordes eating him, the nightmare that haunted his waking hours.

Payback is a b!tch.

He shot him, since Ben's final words were cut at the same time Kenny shot his bullet, and you can still hear Kenny fighting the zombies after. And I think it was clear that Kenny finally forgave Ben.

• @Platinumb said: I would prefer a mother/son relationship.

And I'm dead serious.

Clem is just a little girl, not some kind of badass like the little girl in Kick-Ass. She is naive and doesn't listen to what Lee says: such as "stay in the house". If they were to be totally on their own, Ben and herself could survive only a few days.

• @Kaserkin said: Clem is just a little girl, not some kind of badass like the little girl in Kick-Ass. She is naive and doesn't listen to what Lee says: such as "stay in the house". If they were to be totally on their own, Ben and herself could survive only a few days.

Pretty much the sole motivator for Clem to disobey Lee was her parents. Now that she knows they're gone, she has no reason to be unruly like that anymore.

• "Incompitants... i find that atractive in a man" Not a line Clem shall ever speak.

• @Shrewsbury Survivor said: "Incompitants... i find that atractive in a man" Not a line Clem shall ever speak.

Especially considering "incompitants" isn't a word.

• @anonymau5 said: Especially considering "incompitants" isn't a word.

You know what I meant. Its hard typing on a touchscreen. Really annoys me when people have nout better to do than "Ewww your grammar on a messageboard, eww spelling"

• @Shrewsbury Survivor said: You know what I meant. Its hard typing on a touchscreen. Really annoys me when people have nout better to do than "Ewww your grammar on a messageboard, eww spelling"

Well, you can continue in your blissful ignorance of proper grammatical language. Have fun.

• @anonymau5 said: Well, you can continue in your blissful ignorance of proper grammatical language. Have fun.

There's a difference between correcting silly mistakes and being an elitist know-it-all; there isn't one or the other :D

Add Comment