User Avatar Image

Dear god in heaven.

posted by Demopan on - last edited - Viewed by 942 users

These things are very simple. Stop making random theories, stop going off on huge tirades. These facts here are absolute. Get over it:

1. Carley and Doug are dead
2. Lee is dead
3. Kenny is dead
4. They are not coming back

I do not see what is so hard to grasp about these facts. Just get over it already.

72 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Demopan said: These things are very simple. Stop making random theories, stop going off on huge tirades. These facts here are absolute. Get over it:

1. Carley and Doug are dead
    2. Lee is dead
    3. Kenny is dead
    4. They are not coming back

I do not see what is so hard to grasp about these facts. Just get over it already.

1 and 2 yes, 3 who knows

• @Platinumb said: There was still a chance that Clem was alive and that he could have taken care of her. The girl who was like a daughter to his best friend.

I'm just saying :p

I think he pretty much gave up on her. "Clementine is, who the fuck knows where, Lee's bitten, god knows how long he has left, and our only hope just vanished!" Or maybe he just thought that others deserved to live instead of him. He pretty much blames himself for Shawn, his family, and Ben/Christa depending on the belltower choice in episode 4. He probably didn't want another death on his shoulders after everything that had happened too, and was willing to (at least try) to save someone instead of doing nothing like he did at Hershel's Farm.

• @Rock114 said: I think he pretty much gave up on her. "Clementine is, who the fuck knows where, Lee's bitten, god knows how long he has left, and our only hope just vanished!" Or maybe he just thought that others deserved to live instead of him. He pretty much blames himself for Shawn, his family, and Ben/Christa depending on the belltower choice in episode 4. He probably didn't want another death on his shoulders after everything that had happened too, and was willing to (at least try) to save someone instead of doing nothing like he did at Hershel's Farm.

I just don't understand the Ben thing. Wouldn't he want to help Lee find Clem first? Lee and him were basically post-apocalyptic best friends.

• @Rock114 said: I think he pretty much gave up on her. "Clementine is, who the fuck knows where, Lee's bitten, god knows how long he has left, and our only hope just vanished!" Or maybe he just thought that others deserved to live instead of him. He pretty much blames himself for Shawn, his family, and Ben/Christa depending on the belltower choice in episode 4. He probably didn't want another death on his shoulders after everything that had happened too, and was willing to (at least try) to save someone instead of doing nothing like he did at Hershel's Farm.

One thing Kenny says to Lee is "find that little girl." I don't think he gave up on her.

• @anonymau5 said: 1. carley totally survived because the bullet hit her eye and then she got away and is surviving and trying to find lee so she can make teh babies
    lolz no one carez about doug he can die for all i care lololol!11!!1

2. lee is not dead he didn't get bit it was just a scratch and then clementine flinched and didn't shoot him and blood loss

3. kenny is not dead he got away from the alley after he saved ben and then they found vernon and beat him up and took the boat and became pirates!!111

4. they are all coming back for season 2 and telltale told me because my friend works there and he said that they are all coming back and ben is going to kiss clementine and then they are all going to live happily ever afterzzz

You made this all up.. maybe for a joke. But... really? Ben and Clementine? Do you not notice the total age difference? And also... ben dies. So... Clementine would not even kiss Ben, especially if he was a zombie.

• @ClemmyIsBad said: You made this all up.. maybe for a joke. But... really? Ben and Clementine? Do you not notice the total age difference? And also... ben dies. So... Clementine would not even kiss Ben, especially if he was a zombie.

It, surprisingly, is entirely made of theories on the forum. I obviously, don't agree with any of them.

• Yes, all of them are dead, even Kenny. If you do give your bullets to Kenny, he fights off some walker, shoots Ben, then shoots himself.
    And if we're follwing the diamond pattern choices in the game, he's staying dead in all versions.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@AgentTojed said: Yes, all of them are dead, even Kenny. If you do give your bullets to Kenny, he fights off some walker, shoots Ben, then shoots himself.

We didn't exactly see him die, but yes, evidence is strong that he's bit the bullet. And I am also rather sure about this, because IF he came back in Season 2, it would feel prrrrretty cheap, don't you think? For characters to return like that, it might be the wrong franchise.

If Kenny would pull a Gandalf, Lee could too. :o

• Bwahah.. Lee in a white wig. That would be awesome.

• @Vainamoinen said: We didn't exactly see him die, but yes, evidence is strong that he's bit the bullet. And I am also rather sure about this, because IF he came back in Season 2, it would feel prrrrretty cheap, don't you think? For characters to return like that, it might be the wrong franchise.

If Kenny would pull a Gandalf, Lee could too. :o

I refer you to Volume 3 Issue 16 of the Walking Dead comic, which this game is based on. I actually don't know if you read the comics or not, but if you do, surely you must know which scene i am referring to. Wrong franchise? I disagree, good sir! ;)

Add Comment