User Avatar Image

Episode 3 ruined everything

posted by falcon168 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

The first time I'm not looking forward to new release at all. If it comes out, I'll play, if not, I'm not bothered. Well done TTG! episode 3 ruined everthing and also appeared everything about that fake choice making.

193 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Xarne said: ZGamer Im not sure if you're aware of this but people get shot in the head all the time and live to tell about it. Didnt you know? Its on the internet!
    /sarcasm

But seriously, there are like 5-6 threads vehemently defending the possibility of her being alive, half a day later with a bullet in her head.

I know that, but the way that it shot her left me to have little doubt. Right in the center, practically through the eye. At that close of a range, it doesn't seem likely to me that it stopped somewhere before or missed the brain.

Plus again, if there was even a hint at Carley being alive, why would they just leave her on the side of the road? I am sure they would have checked her pulse or made sure she was still breathing even if they were "rushed." Heck, they would have put her back in the RV so they could check.

• the world is not enough's renard

just sayin ;)

personally to have carley/doug/duck/katjaa retconned would make the game stupid and reduce the impact of choices..

• Guys think of it this way
    You can have a really bad accident and die...
    But someone has the choice to save you though even if he does you'll die 3 months later.
    Does that mean him saving you or not saving you is not important since you die anyway
    Hell,we'll all die eventually why should we bother to learn survival?
    Plus the romantic approach that saving carley gives you doesn't come with saving doug unless your gay and later on when you find out that ben did it you'll feel a bit bad since lilly was right...

• (Ah what the crap. It wasn't intentional for my post to be similar to superboy2011's.)
    Umm... how much do you expect? With what a lot of people are expecting it would just be silly.

It's just like in the real word: Your choices matter, but you can't control everything. Some people are going to die and you just cannot prevent that. Sure, you may as well not be kind or giving to others because they could die in a car accident an hour from now, but wouldn't you rather enjoy the time you have instead of sulking about something that's unpreventable?
    "Live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come."

• It's not about the journey; it's about the pit-stops of the journey.

Eventually, Lee will either have lived life a staunch realist/survivalist, an asshole, or an idealistic hopeful. You pick the how and why, but not the what.

• Why was this necro'd? Also I really loved the reactions to Carley's death. So hilarious.

• Jesus christ, how pathetic do you have to be to post a thread entitled "SEASON 3 RUINED EVERYTHING!"...
    First of all, it's all a matter of personal taste. So next time put "I think" or "I find" in front of the title. There's no absolute truth to your opinion. I enjoyed every minute of this game, including season 3. If you think you can write a better story, go for it. Let us know when it's ready and we'll give you some feedback.
    You didn't like the game? Tough titties... Uninstall it and go on with your life.
    Darkness, gloom, doom, unexpected surprises... all these things are synonymous with The Walking Dead. Ofcourse things will happen that you don't want happening.. that's the whole idea!

• [QUOTE=falcon168;662947]Lee won't die no matter what happens of course.

lol

• @JordyLicht said: Jesus christ, how pathetic do you have to be to post a thread entitled "SEASON 3 RUINED EVERYTHING!"...
    First of all, it's all a matter of personal taste. So next time put "I think" or "I find" in front of the title. There's no absolute truth to your opinion. I enjoyed every minute of this game, including season 3.

Whew, good thing he said episode 3 then, right? Right? okay...

@JordyLicht said: It's not about the journey; it's about the pit-stops of the journey.

Eventually, Lee will either have lived life a staunch realist/survivalist, an asshole, or an idealistic hopeful. You pick the how and why, but not the what.

Exactly my thoughts, friend.

• @falcon168 said: I don't even care about anybody's life in the game by now. Lee won't die no matter what happens of course.

Good Call. LOL

Add Comment