21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No i only use admin permissions

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

At this point I think we should consider, that your savegames might be corrupt.

Please go to the the savegame folder
    %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead
    and upload your .save files and the prefs.prop.

Then please rename the savegame folder, so the game doesn't find it anymore.

Then try if you can start episode 3 with random choices. If that works, it confirms that something is wrong with your savegames.

• i understood renaming my saves however excuse my ignorance but how and where i upload my savegames and prefs?

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

@dede93 said: i understood renaming my saves however excuse my ignorance but how and where i upload my savegames and prefs?

Please Zip the files and then upload them to a sharing service like this one and post the link here.

• I have just started playing this game today and i get the same problem as i cant reach the last to switch's on the right hand side of my screen to start the train.

• @DjNDB said: That's an unusual one. Where did you get the game?

Lol... no offense but you are the support dude right? I am just browsing here and there every now and then and I have seen this bug reported dozens of times.

this usually is a bug on the PS3. there are hundreds of people complaining about it on giantbomb etc. The only solution I found was rewinding to an earlier point and replaying that scene again. Didn't help all the people but some. Try it.

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

@dubesor said: Lol... no offense but you are the support dude right? I am just browsing here and there every now and then and I have seen this bug reported dozens of times.

this usually is a bug on the PS3. there are hundreds of people complaining about it on giantbomb etc. The only solution I found was rewinding to an earlier point and replaying that scene again. Didn't help all the people but some. Try it.

I am not the "support dude". I am just a volunteer, who happens to help people if possible.
    I mainly do PC troubleshooting, but I started doing a bit on Mac too, so i don't really follow issues on other platforms that much.

The OP mentioned having tried rewinding already.

• well this problem is on PC for me and i would like a support guy to do something about it sounds like this community isn't very good in helping the public. But thanks for helping atleast you doing more then some.

• this is really fucked you need to fix the game now i have a little box to the bottem left that i can only move my mouse in.

• Same Problem, W7x64, Steam, restarting EP3 does not work.

Please finally do something.

Add Comment