User Avatar Image

Dear god in heaven.

posted by Demopan on - last edited - Viewed by 509 users

These things are very simple. Stop making random theories, stop going off on huge tirades. These facts here are absolute. Get over it:

1. Carley and Doug are dead
2. Lee is dead
3. Kenny is dead
4. They are not coming back

I do not see what is so hard to grasp about these facts. Just get over it already.

72 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Vainamoinen said: We didn't exactly see him die, but yes, evidence is strong that he's bit the bullet. And I am also rather sure about this, because IF he came back in Season 2, it would feel prrrrretty cheap, don't you think? For characters to return like that, it might be the wrong franchise.

If Kenny would pull a Gandalf, Lee could too. :o

i wouldnt feel cheaped kenny could pull off a tyresse

• @KingOfTheDead said: i wouldnt feel cheaped kenny could pull off a tyresse

Tyresse is a ex sports man, besides he had a hammer. Kenny was already not young, he was drunk, and he has got just a few (or only one) bullets.

• @zev_zev said: Tyresse is a ex sports man, besides he had a hammer. Kenny was already not young, he was drunk, and he has got just a few (or only one) bullets.

Tyreese had not as much space and no gun. I think Kenny could have managed that, I really think, he would accomplish that.

• @Demopan said: These things are very simple. Stop making random theories, stop going off on huge tirades. These facts here are absolute. Get over it:

1. Carley and Doug are dead
    2. Lee is dead
    3. Kenny is dead
    4. They are not coming back

I do not see what is so hard to grasp about these facts. Just get over it already.

Kenny isnt dead. The walkers dont make any eating noises like they do normally until after they arrive at Bens body. Kenny doesnt make any screams or yells or cries for help either. Someone getting ripped apart would.

Molly is def. still alive. Every out come on that video show she gets away. So unless she died of blood loss she is alive.

The others tho, are def. dead.

• @zev_zev said: Tyresse is a ex sports man, besides he had a hammer. Kenny was already not young, he was drunk, and he has got just a few (or only one) bullets.

And did you forget about his mustache? did you know it has magical powers.

• @J_Scheff said: Kenny isnt dead. The walkers dont make any eating noises like they do normally until after they arrive at Bens body. Kenny doesnt make any screams or yells or cries for help either. Someone getting ripped apart would.

Molly is def. still alive. Every out come on that video show she gets away. So unless she died of blood loss she is alive.

The others tho, are def. dead.

She could die off-screen.

He had a few sips from one bottle and the rest was guzzled by Christa, i don't think he was drunk enough to the point where he couldn't coordinate effectively. He can also use the gun as a melee weapon after it's out of bullets. In fact, he does do this, and he seems to instantly kill a walker with a mere two strikes from the pistol(you can see the corpse no longer moving after he knocks it down).

Since Telltale went out of their way to remove the audio screams and animate his character running away after shooting Ben, they either want players to have hope he may be alive or want to leave the possibility of using him in season 2 open.

• @Robbingrobin said: Tyreese had not as much space

But Kenny has even less space than Tyreese, a narrow alley between buildings (or dark corridor in the building.) Anyway, we will see his fate (maybe) when it's out of the second season (episode 6). Do not think that I hate Kenny, on the contrary, he is one of my favourites in this game, but I would put it on the fact that Kenny's dead. The discussion about the fate of Kenny could go on forever, so I tired, I'll go to make a cap of tea, and continue to thinking about future of this game.

• @Robbingrobin said: She could die off-screen.

Could. That is my point. We dont know. Kenny easily could be dead and Molly easily could be dead. But They could both Easily be still alive too. In a universe that glorifies the death of loved ones so we feel the pain and sadness, in my opinion they would not leave out a death unless they were leaving it open for possibly bringing back a character thought to be dead. But who knows. it could easily go either way.

• @J_Scheff said: Could. That is my point. We dont know. Kenny easily could be dead and Molly easily could be dead. But They could both Easily be still alive too. In a universe that glorifies the death of loved ones so we feel the pain and sadness, in my opinion they would not leave out a death unless they were leaving it open for possibly bringing back a character thought to be dead. But who knows. it could easily go either way.

Molly is the only person who lives or dies based on your actions/decisions.

Add Comment