User Avatar Image

Select Only Four Characters

posted by TheWalkingBurrito on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

If you could only select four characters for surviving
who would you choose?

My Opinion:Lee,Clementine,Carley,and Omid.

Lee-Well,he is awesome!
Clementine-She got to survive because she deserves it.
Carley-Cause she is so cool and she is in love with lee.
Omid-He is so cool.

109 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Family_zpse6b4b14b.jpg

There's my ideal family of survivors. And for a fourth man, how bout HoBro Chuck? He can act like an uncle or grandparent who never bathes.

Or for a really twisted group, I'd pick Danny, Brenda, Larry and Lilly, simply because I'd like to think it would end with Larry having a romantic dinner with Brenda...before he'd realize he's eating his daughter. :D

• [quote=jaded x gamer;765495] family_zpse6b4b14b.jpg

there's my ideal family of survivors. And for a forth man, how bout hobro chuck? He can act like an uncle or grandparent who never bathes.

Or for a really twisted group, i'd pick danny, brenda, larry and lilly, simply because i'd like to think it would end with larry having a romantic dinner with brenda...before he'd realize he's eating his daughter. :d[/quote]

dem lips.

• Clem
    Carley
    Molly
    Mark

And play as Molly!

• I can't believe no one has chosen Superman yet, he's clearly the one you want handling all of this.

• 1.) Lee
    2.) Clementine
    3.) Carley
    4.) Kenny

• 1) Clem
    2) Kenny
    3) Omid
    4) Christa

Bleh, these guys better be in season 2.

• TWD game series?

Lee
    Clem
    Ben
    Hershel

Lee and Clem are pretty self explanatory. Ben I would keep around for Clem (just like I kept him around in the game for Clem). And Hershel because he's every bit as talented as Katjaa, but with more emotional stability :D

Comics:

Carl
    Michonne
    Andrea
    Abraham

Comic book Carl is super-badass. He's been jaded and injured and whatnot, but he is still able to smile. I really like that. And I can't help but think if this was all happening and I met up with that group, I'd want my daughter to end up with someone like Carl, who was kind and strong. (And not 20 years her senior.)
    Michonne is tough but she does let people in and she is vastly loyal to them when she does. And when she opens up she's pretty funny. I admire those traits.
    Andrea, again, tough, strong, loyal, and can still smile.
    Abraham I love! Might not be the best "boyfriend/husband" what have you, but a great 'warrior' type, loyal, and friendly.
    Couldn't ask for a better team of people that could kick ass and still make you laugh.

• Not to be a Necro...

Game: Lee, Clem, Carley, Mark

Pretty much the group of 4 that compliment and trust each other best. Lee, Carley and Clem would be like a family and Mark seemed like a trustworthy guy from what we saw of him.

Show:Daryl, Oscar, Glenn, Maggie

Comics: Carl, Andrea, Michonne, Rick

Add Comment