User Avatar Image

Generic 'Telltale should make...' thread

posted by Stalkers on - last edited - Viewed by 8.1K users

Was this ever discussed as a potential license? The book series is immensely popular and I guess the license isn't too expensive since the TV series bombed. The stories contain quite a bit of detective work and therefore could probably easily adapted into a computer game, probably as a kind of side story to the ongoing story arc - I mean, there are tons of novellas and short stories already.

774 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's a shame, though. I was really looking forward to Jews In Space.

• How many of you guys agree or think Telltale should make a game continuing one of ABC's best series, LOST?! It should continue with Hurley, Ben Linus & Walt in the island and all those who survived and maybe even some new faces!! What will your storyline or idea be if Telltale games ever decide to make ABC's Lost the game? They pulled it off with Back to The Future... I'm pretty sure they could pull it off with LOST! What do you think?? KATE, WE GOTTA GO BACK!!!

Btw... The smoke monster can come back... Remember the island has the power to time travel ;-) so anything can happen!!!

• i would have to rewatch the first 3 seasons and actually watch the others to even know what was going on if they were to remain faithful to the source material

• Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt! My son!

• @SamH515 said: How many of you guys agree or think Telltale should make a game continuing one of ABC's best series, LOST?! It should continue with Hurley, Ben Linus & Walt in the island and all those who survived and maybe even some new faces!! What will your storyline or idea be if Telltale games ever decide to make ABC's Lost the game? They pulled it off with Back to The Future... I'm pretty sure they could pull it off with LOST! What do you think?? KATE, WE GOTTA GO BACK!!!

Btw... The smoke monster can come back... Remember the island has the power to time travel ;-) so anything can happen!!!

I dunno man. I don't really know how you do more with Lost. The mysteries of the island are either solved, unsolved-but-unimportant, or kinda explained how they work at least if not flat out explained why. It's hard to imagine that there's MORE on the island that will be mysterious and cool, especially stuff that Ben won't already know about.

Edit: Also THEY TOOK MY BOY! WAAAAALT!

• @Scnew said: I dunno man. I don't really know how you do more with Lost. The mysteries of the island are either solved, unsolved-but-unimportant, or kinda explained how they work at least if not flat out explained why. It's hard to imagine that there's MORE on the island that will be mysterious and cool, especially stuff that Ben won't already know about.

Edit: Also THEY TOOK MY BOY! WAAAAALT!

Yeah I agree. It's been too long.
    Now a Fringe adventure...

• @JordyLicht said: Yeah I agree. It's been too long.
    Now a Fringe adventure...

ohhhh, fringe is so full of possibilities, what if we were to play as an observer trying to control a butterfly effect type story with time travel, that would be a cool adventure game

• I like the idea of Fringe! Lost never was a full fan and the last game based on it was so-so at best. A few other cool TV shows I think would make great TellTale Games are

Castle
    The Incredible Hulk
    Ren and Stimpy
    Werewolf
    Tales From The Crypt
    Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
    Mystery Science Theater 3000
    Dexter
    True Blood
    Beavis and Butt-Head
    Commander USA's Groovie Movies

• @Darth Marsden said: I was asking you not to bump what is effectively a dead topic (while also correcting you on the point that the "conversation was still going"). That's all.

I would think moderators would want to encourage friendly discussion, not rudely and heavy-handedly scold someone for posting a harmless comment in a thread they were interested in. Didn't seem necessary AT ALL.

Anyway, I would like to see Telltale do a murder mystery game with different plot paths and multiple endings.

Add Comment