User Avatar Image

Season 2 suggestions/Ideas/General Disscusion

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 370 users

I dont really care if there are a million threads like this because most of the have actually stayed from the topic basiclly i just want to discuss the ideas, what you want and just in general season 2 from charecters to setting for all we know Telltale might look on this thread and acutally like your ideas so TYPE AWAY

For season 2 i think we should start from the beggining(also we should have maybe 6 or 7 episodes if there more im ready to pay) i know most people dont want to go back but i just dont want to be dropped in with this new group and not know what they've been though so episode one should be the beggining then we have a time skip for ep 2 kind of like before they should probobly be a group thats located on the countryside maybe they are held up in some house and were we meet clementine we are just coming from savanah maybe we see clementine while were walking and end up picking her up.

For charectors we should have 9 people to start off Our main Charecter who i'll name Ian he's was a pre-med student and is the doctor of our little group there are two other families the Martians who are a man and wife and are selfish pricks who only think about themselves. We have the martians familes who have a daughter who could befriend clementine and some other people but one thing is we have to have a love interest.

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @KingOfTheDead said: Any charector names guys?

    There should be someone named Eric. Out of all the games I've played, there have only been two characters named Eric. One was with a k.

    Anyways, I think it would start out with (if the two figures on the hill weren't Omid and Christa) the person you play as walking around the camp and checking on your people. After that, the two mysterious people, arrive with Clem, she tells you what happens, and you decide that she needs to stay with the group. Some members argue with you telling you that she won't be any help because she's just a kid or she's just another mouth to feed. A few days later, the site is attacked by a few walkers and the group gets split up. You make your way back to the camp and find out that some didn't make.

    That's all I could come up with :/

  • @Eric94 said: There should be someone named Eric. Out of all the games I've played, there have only been two characters named Eric. One was with a k.

    Anyways, I think it would start out with (if the two figures on the hill weren't Omid and Christa) the person you play as walking around the camp and checking on your people. After that, the two mysterious people, arrive with Clem, she tells you what happens, and you decide that she needs to stay with the group. Some members argue with you telling you that she won't be any help because she's just a kid or she's just another mouth to feed. A few days later, the site is attacked by a few walkers and the group gets split up. You make your way back to the camp and find out that some didn't make.

    That's all I could come up with :/

    Not a bad idea. And the name thingie is cute. :D

  • I want it to start from the beginning with a new group. And at the end of the season the 2 remaining survivors are the 2 mysterious figures from the end season 1. Then season 3 can pick up when the 2 people meet Clem.

  • Protag must have a short name Clem can say cutely like "Leee!"

  • I know that my idea is stupid, but I would like to tell you it. So... season two would be about another people who survived in zombie apocalypse. Episode 6 will starting in Macon. Do you remember that moment in drugstore, when Clementine goes to toilet, and walker was attacked her? Carley saved Lee, she shotted the walker who attacked Clem, but all walkers outside heared the shoot. In this moment big squad of soldiers was tried to break through the Macon. New main character would one of this soldiers (Twenty-eight-year-old man, I will call him Steve for example). A lot of soldiers of this squad are not survived that night at Macon. Get out of the city was only able to Steve and a few soldiers, after some time they found few civilian survivors, who joined to the Steve's group.
    All season will be about their adventures. In the end of season, almost all the people in the group dies, only Steve and another guy are survived. They lost everyone and everything, they haven't got food, water, weapons, ammo. They go on a deserted field near the Savannah. Suddenly in the distance they saw a small figure, near the lonely standing tree, and battered old car. Steve and his companion stopped not knowing what should they do....

  • I want a female as new protagonist.

  • I want TT to up their engine a bit for the graphics. I mean I know graphics aren't everything but I would be immersed in this world because they're some ugly textures in this game. I was disappointed in some of the gore scenes like with Brie or Larry. Also, they need to add a bunch more zombie models because I know Lee killed zombies that he killed earlier like four times.

    This is just me personally but I'd like if TT added more of the "Sub-Missions" thing like they did with the batteries in episode 1.

  • @SonnyN18 said: I want TT to up their engine a bit for the graphics. I mean I know graphics aren't everything but I would be immersed in this world because they're some ugly textures in this game. I was disappointed in some of the gore scenes like with Brie or Larry. Also, they need to add a bunch more zombie models because I know Lee killed zombies that he killed earlier like four times.

    This is just me personally but I'd like if TT added the "Sub-Missions" thing like they did with the batteries in episode 1.

    To the first part:

    I guess half rotten people will start to look alike at a time. But yes, they gould work on the gore scenes a little.

    The second part meets my fully agreement.

  • @Robbingrobin said: To the first part:

    I guess half rotten people will start to look alike at a time. But yes, they gould work on the gore scenes a little.

    The second part meets my fully agreement.

    No I'm serious about the first part. They reused a lot of the same models for the zombies.

  • @SonnyN18 said: No I'm serious about the first part. They reused a lot of the same models for the zombies.

    They wildly mixed various heads with various torsos and sometimes hair. Its like Left 4 dead 2, there is no other way. It would took a lots of time to make 400 models handmade.

Add Comment