User Avatar Image

Better Results in Hotel with Psycho

posted by gaz be rotten on - last edited - Viewed by 482 users

Answer/ Respond With the following

Hotel Guy:
I got us a joining rooms

Answer:
Hello

Clementine:
Let me out whos out there

Answer: ........

Hotel Guy:
Your things there

Answer: Heres everything

Hotel Guy: Do you know who i am

Answer:
Yes

Hotel Guy:
Thats what clementine said why didn't you

Answer: It wasn't right

Hotel Guy: Have you ever hurt somebody you care about

Answer:
Not on Purpose

Hotel Guy:
And then we came back and all our stuff was gone. Your people
Lee. That A***E in the ball cap his stupid F****G wife. I could of earned her trust back if they hadn't of made our situation so desperate.

Answer
: Im Sorry

Hotel Guy: Do i look like a monster to you

Answer:
No

Depending if you let clementine eat the human meat in episode 3 or not respond with

I would do it Differently

Hotel Guy: You let a boy get yanked out of a window and into the night so you could protect a pretty girl with a gun.

Answer: It was impossible to save him

Hotel Guy:
You brought her to the most dangerous place in the city where she could of died

Answer: I couldn't leave her alone

Hotel Guy: Your a monster a murder and a thief and im going to hurt you so bad

Answer: It doesn't have to be this way

Hotel Guy: I know how to be a dad you know. She wouldn't be exposed to what she has been with you

Answer: ............

What ever question he asks next Then Answer again with the following ............

When clementine sneaks behind the hotel guy do not look at the bottle and wait for clementine to punch him. After you have tackled him do not shoot him in the head let him live.

Enjoy the better result

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just copied my first save over to my empty third save and tried to redo this part but I don't remember one thing in mine and I even rewinded it and checked,then copied the finished file back over and it the stranger said I fed her human meat when in mine when I loaded the meat locker she said she never ate any,I wonder if the saves are carried over into season 2 if it will say she ate human meat and if I have to replay episode 2 all over again,any help?

  • @itwasmoi said: How long do you have to wait

    Watch the video.

  • @AuroraColeman said: since I took the food......

    It's okay, it's for the safety of your group *patpat*

  • @Saoralba131 said: I just copied my first save over to my empty third save and tried to redo this part but I don't remember one thing in mine and I even rewinded it and checked,then copied the finished file back over and it the stranger siad I fed her guman meat when in mine when I loaded the meat locker she said she never ate any,I wonder if the saves are carried over into season 2 if it will say she ate human meat and if I have to replay episode 2 all over again,any help?

    I had the same problem. I would like to know what happened.
    I copied the file over to a different one to experiment with some of the scenarios in the game. One of them, Clem ended up eating the meat... from what I remember, I deleted that save file, copied the original again, played that conversation with the stranger, and it said I fed her human meat.

    Did you do any of the things I did?
    I would like to fix this... haha, the only thing I wanted as soon as Mark said NOT to eat dinner was for Clementine NOT to eat.

  • @Master of Aeons said: Watch the video.

    I think I've missed something when I clicked the video link and it went to a scene in the movie Psycho

  • @itwasmoi said: I think I've missed something when I clicked the video link and it went to a scene in the movie Psycho

    You got trolled :D

  • @WD40 said: So I'm not the only one who got that? Okay, that's good.

    "She wouldn't hurt a fly."

    Taken straight from Psycho's ending. lol

  • I just tried it, exactly like you said, and nothing changed. The guy either is shot in head or gets strangled and left in the hotel room. What is the better result?

  • @gaz be rotten said: Answer/ Respond With the following

    Hotel Guy:
    I got us a joining rooms

    Answer:
    Hello

    Clementine:
    Let me out whos out there

    Answer: ........

    Hotel Guy:
    Your things there

    Answer: Heres everything

    Hotel Guy: Do you know who i am

    Answer:
    Yes

    Hotel Guy:
    Thats what clementine said why didn't you

    Answer: It wasn't right

    Hotel Guy: Have you ever hurt somebody you care about

    Answer:
    Not on Purpose

    Hotel Guy:
    And then we came back and all our stuff was gone. Your people
    Lee. That A***E in the ball cap his stupid F****G wife. I could of earned her trust back if they hadn't of made our situation so desperate.

    Answer
    : Im Sorry

    Hotel Guy: Do i look like a monster to you

    Answer:
    No

    Depending if you let clementine eat the human meat in episode 3 or not respond with

    I would do it Differently

    Hotel Guy: You let a boy get yanked out of a window and into the night so you could protect a pretty girl with a gun.

    Answer: It was impossible to save him

    Hotel Guy:
    You brought her to the most dangerous place in the city where she could of died

    Answer: I couldn't leave her alone

    Hotel Guy: Your a monster a murder and a thief and im going to hurt you so bad

    Answer: It doesn't have to be this way

    Hotel Guy: I know how to be a dad you know. She wouldn't be exposed to what she has been with you

    Answer: ............

    What ever question he asks next Then Answer again with the following ............

    When clementine sneaks behind the hotel guy do not look at the bottle and wait for clementine to punch him. After you have tackled him do not shoot him in the head let him live.

    Enjoy the better result

    Nothing changed. It was the same result. Would you be willing to just upload your "different" result?

  • @itwasmoi said: I think I've missed something when I clicked the video link and it went to a scene in the movie Psycho

    Right, which is a joke based off the title of this thread. Hotel+Psycho=stupid pun

Add Comment