User Avatar Image

Season 2 suggestions/Ideas/General Disscusion

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 406 users

I dont really care if there are a million threads like this because most of the have actually stayed from the topic basiclly i just want to discuss the ideas, what you want and just in general season 2 from charecters to setting for all we know Telltale might look on this thread and acutally like your ideas so TYPE AWAY

For season 2 i think we should start from the beggining(also we should have maybe 6 or 7 episodes if there more im ready to pay) i know most people dont want to go back but i just dont want to be dropped in with this new group and not know what they've been though so episode one should be the beggining then we have a time skip for ep 2 kind of like before they should probobly be a group thats located on the countryside maybe they are held up in some house and were we meet clementine we are just coming from savanah maybe we see clementine while were walking and end up picking her up.

For charectors we should have 9 people to start off Our main Charecter who i'll name Ian he's was a pre-med student and is the doctor of our little group there are two other families the Martians who are a man and wife and are selfish pricks who only think about themselves. We have the martians familes who have a daughter who could befriend clementine and some other people but one thing is we have to have a love interest.

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @SonnyN18 said: No I'm serious about the first part. They reused a lot of the same models for the zombies.

They wildly mixed various heads with various torsos and sometimes hair. Its like Left 4 dead 2, there is no other way. It would took a lots of time to make 400 models handmade.

• @SonnyN18 said: No I'm serious about the first part. They reused a lot of the same models for the zombies.

i agree but telltale isn't a Triple-A publisher its okay but since Season two is prob going to next gen we'll see better graphics.

• @KingOfTheDead said: i agree but telltale isn't a Triple-A publisher its okay but since Season two is prob going to next gen we'll see better graphics.

I highly doubt that they're going next gen with season 2.

• @SonnyN18 said: I highly doubt that they're going next gen with season 2.

Season Twos out next year because this year is Fables. The New Xbox is out at the end of the year and maybe the New playstation. So it will man they already sent Dev kits they might as well.

• Just because dev kits come out doesn't mean they just start making games for it. The TT guys are more familiar with the current gen of consoles anyway. I mean great games didn't start to appear on the Xbox 360 or PS3 until a few years later. Besides, I don't see TT just jumping on to Next-Gen to soon. It's not like this current-gen will die.

• @SonnyN18 said: It's not like this current-gen will die.

IT NEEDS TOO but meh makes sense. But they could make it for current gen then just port it.

• I cant afford a PS4 so it better not die for a few years.

• @KingOfTheDead said: IT NEEDS TOO but meh makes sense. But they could make it for current gen then just port it.

Well PS2 didn't die until early 2009. The last great game for it was Persona 4.

• @SonnyN18 said: Well PS2 didn't die until early 2009. The last great game for it was Persona 4.

I do think they stopped selling them pretty recently.
    But on topic guys post EPISODE 1 ideas Charecter,Setting etc

• I have and idea for Episode 1 Season 2

Charecters:
    Ian- Main
    Donald-Ian Brother
    Ryan’s Family- One Family Ian finds at the school
    David’s Family- another Family Ian finds at the school their daughter was bitten.
    Michael- The robber Ian and his brother confront
    Michael jr. –The son of the robber
    The Main character is a guy named Ian. He lives in Savannah and is a pre-med student and learns from doctors at The Savannah Hospital. Ian usually studies from the veteran doctors and helps cancer patients since his father had suffered from this Diseases at one time.(Maybe he helps Vernon and his group) The infection starts while Ian is at the hospital he see that there have been "riots" in Savannah. He scared for his girlfriend so he leaves the hospital and heads for the parking lot. This is when he encounters a figure eating a woman on the floor. He goes to investigate, and this initiates a zombie fighting scene he runs to his car and the zombie bangs on the window and he kills it using his car. He drives to his apartment where his girlfriend is he tells her they have to go to his dads house since he lives in the country side but she will not go without her sister so they head to Savannah Middle School to pick her up. They go inside to get her sister and meet two families. They're desperate and their daughter has been bitten(1st Decision you choose to leave her or take her with you to you dads house) However after whatever choice you make your Girlfriend say that she has to get her parents and will meet you at your dads house so you give her they keys and leave with the family then you arrive at your dads house you show the family their room.(Depending on your choice it could lead to the death of a character). The Next day your father tells you and your brother to go check on the neighbors when we get in they're we see that there is a man robbing the house this leads to a stand off the man is obviously delusional(Second choice were you choose to kill this man or your brother does it) Whoever kills him we find that there was a child there and he sees either Ian or His Brother Kill his father(Third choice is ether leave the kid or take him with you) We then head back to the house. We see the characters huddled around Ian's fathers TV and its News about what is happening in Savannah we see zombies in the background the camera drops the camera and runs away as the news reporter is eaten. Then the Tv shows that its an emergency evacuation and Tells all viewers to head to Atlanta. Our Group talks telling how going to another big city is stupid and that they should just hold up in Ian’s fathers house. The Episode ends with Ian looking out the window and seeing Savannah in the distance.

Add Comment