User Avatar Image

Lee cutting his own arm off was pretty gnarly

posted by Chrizza on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Can you imagine doing that?

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @bl4ckrider said: I thought the whole arm cutting thing is a little overdone these days. Everyone seems to do it.

Also immediately afterwards he turns into Batman. Acts like nothing ever happens, climbs latters, jumps across buildings. It never bothers him. And the others just let him do all the heroic stuff.

Last time someone sawed off my arm, I was down and out for weeks.

It seemed a bit too much for my taste.

It's the only way to survive in that situation, so of course everyone is going to do it.

If you ever start getting too grounded in realistic scenarios, remember that there are corpses walking around eating intestines as well. Chalk it up to an extended fight or flight response. :p

I had only Kenny with me, and just for laughs i yelled stop midway through the sawing. "It's a little late for that, pal!" :D

• @bl4ckrider said: I thought the whole arm cutting thing is a little overdone these days. Everyone seems to do it.

Also immediately afterwards he turns into Batman. Acts like nothing ever happens, climbs latters, jumps across buildings. It never bothers him. And the others just let him do all the heroic stuff.

Last time someone sawed off my arm, I was down and out for weeks.

It seemed a bit too much for my taste.

Lee is a determined black man who is looking for his lost pseudo-daughter. Of course he's going to turn into Batman, that's what it means to be a parent. You'll do anything to protect your kids.

• @CarScar said: Lee is a determined black man who is looking for his lost pseudo-daughter. Of course he's going to turn into Batman, that's what it means to be a parent. You'll do anything to protect your kids.

Yeah you can tell he's not as sad about dying as he is that Clem won't have him to look after her anymore.

• @FarmerJoe said:

I have see some playthroughs but they are all one of the above.
    What happens if you have only kenny and/or Ben?
    Does Ben cut off Lee's arm?!

What happens if you have only kenny and/or Ben?

There are three people who can cut off Lee's arm:
    Lee.
    Kenny.
    Christa.
    Lee if you go on your own, Christa if she's with you at all, and Kenny if Christa and Omid aren't there. If you take Ben with you on your own, he GOES to do it, but when Lee wakes up he ends up making Lee doing it himself.... then fainting....
    God damn it Ben.

• @Danno123 said: What happens if you have only kenny and/or Ben?

There are three people who can cut off Lee's arm:
    Lee.
    Kenny.
    Christa.
    Lee if you go on your own, Christa if she's with you at all, and Kenny if Christa and Omid aren't there. If you take Ben with you on your own, he GOES to do it, but when Lee wakes up he ends up making Lee doing it himself.... then fainting....
    God damn it Ben.

Ben can't cut off the player's arm. He always faints. If you're just with Ben, he faints and you have to do it yourself. [Citation needed]

• @Zeruis said: Yeah, I definitely cringed. I felt for David.

Who is David?

• @Nuked said: Who is David?

Ben's teacher, who has got in a trap (EP. 2)

• @zev_zev said: Ben's teacher, who has got in a trap (EP. 2)

oh that's Mr. Parker's first name then. Got it.

• I couldn't even stand Christa doing it to him, I would've probably fainted like Ben if I had to do it myself x)

• I thought it's cut for real... but turns out it's SAW after I opted for it. >.

Add Comment