User Avatar Image

Walking Dead - Without Clementine

posted by Flawless Melon on - last edited - Viewed by 854 users

Walking Dead - Season 2
We all know it's comin'. However, whether it continues Clem's story or not is a mystery. However, it if does how can we expect her to feel attached to a new group of survivors. If she doesn't on the other hand, how will the game act out and what will it be like not having an adorable lil' Clem by your side. The main aim of the game is to survive, but to also look over this little girl throughout the experience and protect her no matter what the cost.

What would TWD be without Clementine by your side? Do you think it would be just as enjoyable?

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Tornreaper said: Yeah but still. You really think the game would say that, they tell you season 2 will carry over your choices, and they don't have Clem at all in season 2. I'd say it's pretty much confirmed that she will be in it.

    for all we know, the walkie-talkie as zev zev suggested will resurface, and nothing else.

    I'm hoping Clem reemerges, though. there was enough protecting of her to warrant some answers.

  • @DreadMagus said: You missed the followup. -2 points for you. :cool:


    - A certain number of points that will be higher than your next one. iWin.

  • @Toasty said: This.. is amazing. I would love this. However, we would have to wait at least a month or two for the episode after, and I wouldn't be able to. This would be amazing though.


    I had thought after I saw the credits of S1 what I would like to see, and that was right on the spot of what I thought :o

  • I think we might play as someone from Vernon's group. The boat plan goes south for them for some reason and two of them escape, join up with Clem in the field and later are joined by Christa and Omid.

  • @Alesh said: I think we might play as someone from Vernon's group. The boat plan goes south for them for some reason and two of them escape, join up with Clem in the field and later are joined by Christa and Omid.

    Their necks would be strangled before they could even breathe the same air as Clem. :mad:

    "You stole our only hope for survival in this town and left us all to die, but no probs. :)" Hogwash.

    It's an interesting idea though, and Christa would probably forgive them(and Omid would side with her no matter what) so i could see it working. I'd be seething with rage for every second of their screen time. :p

  • If it was true, I think that they would give us the option to either oppose the idea (-> one other person in Vernon's group would agree with Player Character and would leave together -> get to the outskirts and meet Clementine) or go along with it (-> the plan goes south -> fight out of the city with only PC and another survivor and meet Clementine).

  • @Jarko said: Awesome.

    Why awesome? Clem was the light in a dark world. Without her it would just be dark all the time. Clem showed lee that he can get a second chance, gave him hope. And in a world like that, hope is just as powerful as any gun.

  • @Mornai said: Their necks would be strangled before they could even breathe the same air as Clem. :mad:

    "You stole our only hope for survival in this town and left us all to die, but no probs. :)" Hogwash.

    It's an interesting idea though, and Christa would probably forgive them(and Omid would side with her no matter what) so i could see it working. I'd be seething with rage for every second of their screen time. :p

    Me too... Vernan needs to die.

  • I bet Christa would strangle at least ONE of them. Remember, she defends them BEFORE everything goes haywire. Since Kenny saved her in my EP5, and she seemed really guilty after Kenny got overtaken, I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to focus her guilt on someone else by blaming his death on Vernon for taking the boat. Even though I blame her for being completely stupid and jumping down there without so much as...oh, say... a PLAN. Ben 2.0 right there, she finished off Kenny after Ben only managed to kill Kat and Duck.

  • @Rock114 said: I bet Christa would strangle at least ONE of them. Remember, she defends them BEFORE everything goes haywire. Since Kenny saved her in my EP5, and she seemed really guilty after Kenny got overtaken, I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to focus her guilt on someone else by blaming his death on Vernon for taking the boat. Even though I blame her for being completely stupid and jumping down there without so much as...oh, say... a PLAN. Ben 2.0 right there, she finished off Kenny after Ben only managed to kill Kat and Duck.

    Probably. It just seems like she's sympathetic to them after they realize they stole the boat("They're just people trying to survive just like us") and didn't really come off as angry. Though that's possibly because she never trusted the boat plan to begin with.

Add Comment