108 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @dubesor said: She told me about implementing a new revolutionary feature in her upcoming videos. XD Won't spoil anything though... and go 15 more subs and we get free gamesssssss ;DD

Is it the heart monitor? I know she talked about it in the past... God after reading this thread I've become so obsessed with Offlimits. It's so nice seeing such genuine reactions and I love the face cam she implemented. She's so pretty as well (not trying to sound creepy).

• Her reaction to Kenny's death looked as painful as mine was, even though we got different scenes. Ah well, it's nice to see one of my favorite LPs was Pro-Kenny!

• I entered this thread with my wonderfully heavy amount of cynicism, ready to give all sorts of harsh criticisms and ruin someones day. I was pleasantly surprised. Offlimits, You've earned my subscription. Especially considering that you actually got on the Telltale forums and talked to your fans.

• I hope you clicked my sub-box too? :D

• @anonymau5 said: I entered this thread with my wonderfully heavy amount of cynicism, ready to give all sorts of harsh criticisms and ruin someones day. I was pleasantly surprised. Offlimits, You've earned my subscription. Especially considering that you actually got on the Telltale forums and talked to your fans.

XD why would you want to come on and just ruin ppls days XDDD

• I always enjoy watching fresh Let's Plays for this game. There's just something about seeing a truly genuine reaction to some of the events that occur.

To OfflimitsPC, glad to see you enjoyed the game. Just wanted to comment on a remark you made in episode 4, part 2 about Glenn. I don't know if anyone has informed you (I haven't read the comments on your videos), but this game is supposed to be cannon with the comic series. That would mean that we are not going to see Glenn anytime soon. He's a prominent character in the comics and he's very much tied up in the events going on there, which extend a bit beyond the time frame of the game. Some of it is even more screwed up than what you see in the game here so... he might need a little space, you know?

• Hey guys

Now I've finally finished the series I can say the hardest scene for me was losing Kenny...
    Be interesting to see if we actually play as Clem in the next game I'm really looking forward to it :)

I'd like to thank you all for such a positive forum its really nice to log back here and see only nice things... If there are any other games you recommend I'm open to new ideas

I'm currently starting Heavy Rain and when yes my Heart Rate monitor arrives I'm going to play Amnesia and slender games

And Dubesor is right every couple of months I like to do game giveaways to my subscribers just a way of saying thanks you all :D

• Have you played Silent Hill 2? I'd consider it the paragon of horror gaming. Not too heavy on jump scares, though it has a few well-placed ones. Mostly, it relies on psychological horror and disturbing themes. Plus, it has one of the best horror monsters ever. You crap your pants just catching a glimpse of this thing, even if all it does is stare at you from a distance (at least I did when I first played it).

If you haven't, I would highly recommend it. If you have... well, it's a bit late to get your reaction now, isn't it? Either way, I appreciate your videos.

Add Comment