User Avatar Image

What is the most horrible ending you can think of

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Mine: Clementine must shoot both her parents alive and well to escape with the group or have sex with him and everyone escapes

Remember this is your most horrible ending you can think off

104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Clem says her final goodbye to Lee and exits out the back door of the jewelry store. She sneaks past some walkers, and finds Christa and Omid, who are thrilled to see her alive. They take Clem with them to the countryside, where they find a farmhouse. Once inside, they open a door, and find that it is a large room full of walkers. They are overun and killed. As the walkers devour their bodies, the camera slowly pulls back. We see Kenny and Ben's remains being munched in the alley, Molly's body being devoured in a bell tower, and Vernon's group all dead and eaten at the dock with the boat. The camera continues to pull back, and we see nothing but walkers, first in Savannah, then all of Georgia, then all of the U.S., and then the rest of the world. As the credits roll, the screen grows dark, and we realize that that was the end of all mankind.

• The worst ending I can think off?
    Lee turning and biting Clementine, but she still manages to escape. Afterwards, Clementine makes her way out of town and before she turns she meets up with Omid and Christa and Christa has a miscarriage upon finding out Clem's bitten.

• @thestalkinghead said: that was basically my biggest worry when we found out they were locked in a small room, it was like the meat locker all over again but with no kenny and his salt lick

Nearly shat myself at that part. I wanted an option to look around for something she could use to bash my head in. Traumatic, but she wouldn't get bit.

• If Ben was the last person to be able to take care of Clem ... He would mess up

• @AngryZombie said: Zombie Ben comes back and screws things up... Again!

But wouldn't he screw things up for the walkers since he's on their side now? :D

• @double_u said: But wouldn't he screw things up for the walkers since he's on their side now? :D

:D:D:D:D:D
    LOLOL
    Ben would propably accidentally make the cure and the walkers are gonna go :mad:(facepalm)
    and probably they are gonna kick him out of their pack
    haha

• Ben steps on a mine in a minefield and dooms 300 walkers with him.

• @dustpuffs said: Clem says her final goodbye to Lee and exits out the back door of the jewelry store. She sneaks past some walkers, and finds Christa and Omid, who are thrilled to see her alive. They take Clem with them to the countryside, where they find a farmhouse. Once inside, they open a door, and find that it is a large room full of walkers. They are overun and killed. As the walkers devour their bodies, the camera slowly pulls back. We see Kenny and Ben's remains being munched in the alley, Molly's body being devoured in a bell tower, and Vernon's group all dead and eaten at the dock with the boat. The camera continues to pull back, and we see nothing but walkers, first in Savannah, then all of Georgia, then all of the U.S., and then the rest of the world. As the credits roll, the screen grows dark, and we realize that that was the end of all mankind.

It was a bad ending until you mentioned Vernon and his group dying. That would instantly turn it into a good and satisfying ending. :P

• Wow, a lot of people saying a Clem death would make a bad ending for them. I can understand why, but for me personally if there was one thing I could change about the ending it would at least be the choice of an alternate Clem death. I want the saddest endings possible in games and that would have been a lot sadder I'm sure!

Anyway, worst ending for me? All the walkers suddenly drop dead, a rainbow forms in the distance and Christa, Omid and Clem skip merrily into a happy ever after... :D

Add Comment