User Avatar Image

Did you watch the Episode after credits scene on your first playthrough?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 345 users

It seems that most people didn't know it existed until they found out on the forums or elsewhere... I want to find out who.

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Shrewsbury Survivor said: I kind of thought they where going to round her off. I didnt want them to but... She looked at the shells and was alone. I thought they were going to carry out a quick assasination to move on. The idea of them killing Clem off scared me. It would of been a big mistake and took me to real tears. Im more than releaved she lived.

I'm still fear, that they are bandits, of psychopaths.

• I watched- wasn't aware there was going to be anything after the credits. It's just that I was sitting there in stunned silence at this awesome game I just played, I couldn't move. All of the sudden the scene starts going and I just about fell out.

• i watched it the first time, but mainly just because i couldn't think of or didn't want to do any thing else but just sit and watch

• @thestalkinghead said: i watched it the first time, but mainly just because i couldn't think of or didn't want to do any thing else but just sit and watch

The same sityation. I just sat, in my head was only one thought: "Is this the end?" The song: "Take us back" forever remained in my soul.

• Yup,I just cried and cried and taught what Clemy had been gone through and listened (?) to the song,and I was hoping we could go back in time :/ Also,I was shocked ( :D )
    And then,BOOM,aftercredit scene
    *SOMUCHWIN*

• There were so many tweets telltale retweeted saying to watch through the credits, so of course I did. I think I would have anyway, I would just be in so much shock and I would be so dead that I wouldn't be able to move.

• The day before Ep.5 I swore to my self never to look at this thread until Ep.5 was released. Of course I broke that rule, and saw a thread titled, "After the credit...", So I knew there was something after I stopped crying. :L

• @Shrewsbury Survivor said: I sat saying "Theres got to be more :'( wait... no Clemmy dont die, dont kill her you bast... ahh whos that?"

ya i though Clemmy was going to smoke herself too! LOL, I wanted to say NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! But at same time im Sick, so I was like do it u P***y... LOLs

:eek:

• I was like what the hell just happened. I was stunned and listening to the song. And saw the ending. :D

And I downloaded the song afterwards. It was not great but it brings the dramatic feeling a bit back.

Alela Diane - Take Us Back

• I usually watch the credits after beating a game - kinda like a nod to the developers for working on the game. Though the song made it all the more depressing for TWD!

Add Comment