89 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I loathe to vote with the majority on this, but I would choose Carley. She had the right combination of competence (batteries not withstanding) and empathy to make a reliable group member. Plus she was in my corner pretty much 100% of the time. After her, either Mark or Doug for basically the same reasons.

• @UndeadDollface said: I loathe to vote with the majority on this, but I would choose Carley. She had the right combination of competence (batteries not withstanding) and empathy to make a reliable group member. Plus she was in my corner pretty much 100% of the time. After her, either Mark or Doug for basically the same reasons.

Pretty much this. Carley was the only member of the group (other than Lee) i would feel safe trusting my life in. All the others had issues with competence (Ben, Doug, Duck, Katjaa, Larry) or loyalty (Kenny, Lilly, Larry), except for maybe Mark and Chuck but thats a case of "hardly knew ye" so i cant long for them back. She deserves her popularity, and didn't deserve her death.

My top 3 ranking.

1. Carley (explained above, best all around person from the game)
    2. Doug (nice guy)
    3. Kenny (would be above Doug if it weren't for needing his family, also despite me considering him a close friend i got mixed messages in return so i dont know if the liking was mutual.)

• I chose Carley.
    She would've been a good mother for Clem, after Lee's death.
    I can imagine Carley helping Clem with her practice at shooting, keeping her hair short, etc.
    That would be very satisfying.

• Given everyone's emotional state, I chose Mark. Kenny was ready to die. Lilly would also still be unstable, I think. SO I chose Mark since he seemed like a decent guy who could help out.

• @Scaeva said: Duck.

Duck's death was the absolute lowest point for the group as survivors, as the safety and well-being children were always the top priority. Losing Duck was a disaster.

That being said I never would have wanted the writers to scrap that story line. Duck's death was one of the most emotional scenes in all of gaming.

AGREED!! Plus his ADHD is just pure awesome! And he would been more beneficial to the group when he grew into a man learning to hunt, shoot, defend, etc.

• I have to go with Ben. He never managed to make up for any of the mistakes he made. Even before admitting it to the group, no one really took him seriously. Everything was just stacked against him, so I'd like to see him get a second chance (and I use the word 'second' here loosely).

• @BlackBoxx said: I have to go with Ben. He never managed to make up for any of the mistakes he made. Even before admitting it to the group, no one really took him seriously. Everything was just stacked against him, so I'd like to see him get a second chance (and I use the word 'second' here loosely).

It would have been much better for Benny Boy if they gave Lee the option to throw him off the moving train when Ben admitted to Lee that it was his fault Carly died!

• I want to save Kenny because he's my bro, but if I save him, I have to save Duck as well and I can't save 2 people. So I'll save Carley. Either her or Mark.

• Why would any one choose Ben.

Killed:
    Carley/Doug (Indirectly Caused)
    Duck (Indirectly Caused)
    Katjaa (Indirectly Caused)
    Brie (Indirectly Caused)
    Tess (Indirectly Caused)

Add Comment