User Avatar Image

Which character in this game you hate the most?

posted by Vongalaxy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

At first, I hate Larry because hes a dick when he hit me on the face. But later in the farm, he seem to be better and I begin to not hate him. And in chapter 3, Carly death is so FKING SHOCKING and I FKING HATE LILY and LEFt her. So I hate Lily the MOST.

130 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dont hate anyone per say, i think they all added quite abit to the story.

    Altho Lily and Ben do make it easy. Lily's crazy banter, then pops carly/doug was just one giant "WTF". And Ben, omg - "kid" or not, he screws up way to often which result in someone being killed. I still saved him tho, meh.

    Why Kenny felt he had to sacrifice himself saving Ben i have no frickin idea. Sloppy scene. I mean Kenny just said not 5 min earlier in the room with the suicide couple "you stick out". And then pops his last round into Ben and get himself chewed up. Wtf was that!.

  • @Robbingrobin said: Still, better safe than sorry.

    Not for them judging by how it worked out.

    Nobody knows if Larry was dead anyway, but but myself and Kenny would have been far more likely to help us if he hadn't have acted that way he did at the pharmacy. While Lilly would not have been left at the side of the road alone.

  • Vernon, HANDS down! Cancer crackpot should have died of Chemo! Double timing back stabbing fool! After you devise the plan to infiltrate Crawford (dangerous sounding enough). Sure he pulled his weight with Brie, and knowing the tunnels! Don't give him no right to steal the boat and basically all motivation of the group! I hope his boat sinks!

  • @RustyRifle11 said: Vernon, HANDS down! Cancer crackpot should have died of Chemo! Double timing back stabbing fool! After you devise the plan to infiltrate Crawford (dangerous sounding enough). Sure he pulled his weight with Brie, and knowing the tunnels! Don't give him no right to steal the boat and basically all motivation of the group! I hope his boat sinks!

    Hopefully we meet his group in season 2. I'd like a little payback.

  • @Riadon said: Hopefully we meet his group in season 2. I'd like a little payback.

    Hell yah! I remember there being another female in their group! I will brutally kill that old dying dirt bag just for being associated with Vernon, even though she really didnt have a choice since she was very ill and dying from cancer, but Fk it!

    :cool:

  • Larry and Kenny.

    Larry was that cranky old guy nobody (except for Lilly) can stand and Kenny is just horrible.

  • The Stranger.
    I don't really hate him, more like feel sorry for him.
    He blames me for all the bad things that has happened to him and his family when it's just him to blame.
    It's his fault for leaving a car full of supplies in the woods with no one to watch it.
    It's the freaking apocalypse, people get hungry and I don't think anyone would just pass by that and not take anything.
    He also over-exaggerates all my mistakes like I'm a monster, because of him kidnapping Clem, Lee got bit =.=

  • @AnnaSan said: The Stranger.
    I don't really hate him, more like feel sorry for him.
    He blames me for all the bad things that has happened to him and his family when it's just him to blame.
    It's his fault for leaving a car full of supplies in the woods with no one to watch it.
    It's the freaking apocalypse, people get hungry and I don't think anyone would just pass by that and not take anything.
    He also over-exaggerates all my mistakes like I'm a monster, because of him kidnapping Clem, Lee got bit =.=

    Unfortunately he has already lost his mind... so reasoning is beyond him. Besides, he's looking for a scapegoat to pin all his pain to so he can feel better... and that scapegoat is Lee. :(

  • @The Fallen said: Not for them judging by how it worked out.

    Nobody knows if Larry was dead anyway, but but myself and Kenny would have been far more likely to help us if he hadn't have acted that way he did at the pharmacy. While Lilly would not have been left at the side of the road alone.

    Kenny would have killed Larry in the Locker, no matter what, even If he would be a badass cookie baking grandma. The heart attack bashed him out and he appeared dead, and Kenny tried to protect his family.

    Lilly was desillusional. She knew, the group was gonna hate them and tried to bring the argument with Lee's path to weight. My Lee would have forgiven her, I liked her, but Kenny's relationship with her was pretty fucked and so everyone elses, I guess, so they were not able to take her anymore. I don't judge them for that.

  • @Riadon said: Hopefully we meet his group in season 2. I'd like a little payback.

    Season 2:
    Vernon: Hey... Clementine right? How are you?
    Clementine: Bad enought.
    Vernon: Look, I sorry about...
    *Clementine making shoot his balls*

Add Comment