User Avatar Image

Any way of putting Carley back in season 2??

posted by Reznov68 on - last edited - Viewed by 678 users

Hi guys,
I know there is no way to save Carley/Doug in Episode 3 but i dont know why would you build up a character and just kill it?? i got so emotional with Carley and damnit you killed her like that.. XD.. i cant sleep for 4 days bcs of that LOL and my gf told me to get some sleep pills.. so plz anwser TTG if you could bring her back? :D (you have CPT.Price from CoD who died in CoD1 And is like in every other CoD back).

44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No. Carley is dead. Get the fuck over it.

• @Reznov68 said: Hi guys,
    I know there is no way to save Carley/Doug in Episode 3 but i dont know why would you build up a character and just kill it?? i got so emotional with Carley and damnit you killed her like that.. XD.. i cant sleep for 4 days bcs of that LOL and my gf told me to get some sleep pills.. so plz anwser TTG if you could bring her back? :D (you have CPT.Price from CoD who died in CoD1 And is like in every other CoD back).

Price didn't take a bullet to the head.

• @Hudomonkey said: Death would be meaningless if they just brought characters back because they were popular

Oh dear god. This reminded me of the comic book industry.

• @Matrox Yang said: Doug was great, I really liked him. And when he died, I was indeed sad. However, the guy got freakin' shot in the face, he ain't coming back. It's the walking dead guys, so here's some spoilers for season 2 - you're going to meet some awesome characters and will really like them. You will go on wacky adventures with them and watch as their personalities develop over time. You are going to get closer to them and know in your heart that together you're going to be able to ride out this apocolypse. Then they are going to die.

Yes Telltale is evil after all [SPOILERS] they killed off the main character, and THEN they pratically had you shoot him. But please don't say that. It's far to close to signing Clementine's Death Warrant. I'm not the only one thinking it either, so don't lie.

Uhh no. She's shot in the face. Even if she survived that without the group knowing it, she was ditched on the roadside which would only kill her (by her injury if not the Walkers).

She can't even come back as a zombie because of the brain damage caused by the shot.

• Imho TTG should make an alternative storyline. So Carley could survive if you defend here enough (which is also realistic and there would be no need to resurrect Carley...)
    I understand it would be a lot of effort to make a complete alternative story with Carley, so take some $ for it or just let Carley leave the group after that incident with Lilly. Or let her die but at least not from a headshot...
    Then (if the story is at the same time and location or if it even features the same group), you can let the characters of season 2 meet Carley, if Lee saved her.
    Regards

No she is dead, let her RIP

• I feel like such an ass. I keep reading all of this Carley fandom, but I just don't feel the same way. I mean, yeah, she was a good character, but I saw her more like a good friend, not the second coming of the messiah. Her death was shocking, but I wasn't upset by it all that much.

The only way I'll accept Carley in season 2 is either as a walker in Macon, or a corpse on the roadside. That's how her story ends. Let it rest please.

• Well one possibility for a quick reappearance by Carley and Doug could be a flashback. Maybe season two's protagonist was passing through Makon during the early stages of the outbreak and saw Doug save Carley while her asshole news editor was being devoured by walkers.

That sounds reasonable to me.

Add Comment