User Avatar Image

Which character in this game you hate the most?

posted by Vongalaxy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

At first, I hate Larry because hes a dick when he hit me on the face. But later in the farm, he seem to be better and I begin to not hate him. And in chapter 3, Carly death is so FKING SHOCKING and I FKING HATE LILY and LEFt her. So I hate Lily the MOST.

130 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @zev_zev said: Season 2:
    Vernon: Hey... Clementine right? How are you?
    Clementine: Bad enought.
    Vernon: Look, I sorry about...
    *Clementine making shoot his balls*

    Clementine didn't know what Vernon did.

  • @anonymau5 said: Clementine didn't know what Vernon did.

    I know. It was joke.

  • @zev_zev said: I know. It was joke.

    good one though

  • Campman,Larry,Danny and Bandits.
    Fucking dipshits,that's who they all are.

    I didn't list Lilly cause she actually seemed very sweet under her skin..Whatever that means :)

  • @BenIsKindaCool said:
    I didn't list Lilly cause she actually seemed very sweet under her skin..Whatever that means :)


    My feels to her are the same as yours

  • @Robbingrobin said: Kenny would have killed Larry in the Locker, no matter what, even If he would be a badass cookie baking grandma. The heart attack bashed him out and he appeared dead, and Kenny tried to protect his family.

    Lilly was desillusional. She knew, the group was gonna hate them and tried to bring the argument with Lee's path to weight. My Lee would have forgiven her, I liked her, but Kenny's relationship with her was pretty fucked and so everyone elses, I guess, so they were not able to take her anymore. I don't judge them for that.

    The fact they their attitude turns the whole group against them (the only person who can leap to their defense is you) and they end up either dead or alone, so a bit of empathy can be a good survival tactic.

    Kenny may well have killed Larry anyway but i think its a bit foolish to think his attitude towards killing Duck didn't influence that, or at least make it easier.

    As for Lilly well her relationship with the group wasn't irreparable until she murdered Carley. I remember asking everyone about her at the start of Episode 3. Carley says she's worried about her, Kenny says that although they disagree he doesn't distrust her, etc. What she did on the road was unforgivable.

    As for her increasing madness, well its not that out of character. She wanted to leave Lee, Kenny, Katjaa and Duck to die outside the drug store, then Ben in episode 2, along with a visible power craving (again look at her face when Carley calls Kenny "boss", or when anyone disagrees with her). Killing Carley wasn't all that out of character, the signs of what she would become were there. Larrys death is hardly an excuse anyway, everyone's lost people by that stage.

  • @The Fallen said: She wanted to leave Lee, Kenny, Katjaa and Duck to die outside the drug store, then Ben in episode 2, along with a visible power craving (again look at her face when Carley calls Kenny "boss", or when anyone disagrees with her).

    Lillypissedoff_zps419426aa.jpg


    I swear, she was still holding a grudge against Carley for "disobeying" her in Episode 1, even though the people she and Glenn saved ended up being invaluable and one of them got the pills she needed for her dad.

  • @Jaded X Gamer said:
    I swear, she was still holding a grudge against Carley for "disobeying" her in Episode 1, even though the people she and Glenn saved ended up being invaluable and one of them got the pills she needed for her dad.

    I didn't pick up on it so much in the first time playing the game, but in hindsight i do think she cared more about her own authority than the fate of the group.

  • @Jaded X Gamer said: Lillypissedoff_zps419426aa.jpg


    I swear, she was still holding a grudge against Carley for "disobeying" her in Episode 1, even though the people she and Glenn saved ended up being invaluable and one of them got the pills she needed for her dad.

    Lilly is just a godamn human.

  • @Robbingrobin said: Lilly is just a godamn human.

    Yes, leave her alone, she just wanted to survive...and became a little mad. She reminds me a little of Cersei Lannister (Game of Thrones).
    If she will return to game (hope so), I would't let her to become a leader again. Bacause as Carley said: She just a scared little girl, who wanted to looks powerful. (or something like that)
    P.S. I agree with others, Lilly always hated Carley.

Add Comment