108 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @BlackBoxx said: Have you played Silent Hill 2? I'd consider it the paragon of horror gaming. Not too heavy on jump scares, though it has a few well-placed ones. Mostly, it relies on psychological horror and disturbing themes. Plus, it has one of the best horror monsters ever. You crap your pants just catching a glimpse of this thing, even if all it does is stare at you from a distance (at least I did when I first played it).

If you haven't, I would highly recommend it. If you have... well, it's a bit late to get your reaction now, isn't it? Either way, I appreciate your videos.

No I haven't played silent hill I'll look into it though if you recommend me to play it :)

• @The Girl From Aus said: No I haven't played silent hill I'll look into it though if you recommend me to play it :)

OH! Almost forgot to mention; get the playstation 2 version, not the HD remake. The remake changed a lot of what made the game so good, namely the fog. It's not quite so scary when you can see stuff coming from far away.

I'm not the one to ask about it, but I'll bet there's a way to emulate it if you don't own a PS2.

• @BlackBoxx said: OH! Almost forgot to mention; get the playstation 2 version, not the HD remake. The remake changed a lot of what made the game so good, namely the fog. It's not quite so scary when you can see stuff coming from far away.

I'm not the one to ask about it, but I'll bet there's a way to emulate it if you don't own a PS2.

There is a PC version of Silent Hill 2. I'd imagine it's pretty hard to find these days though.

• I've got a copy of the director's cut of SH2 on PC. If you can't find one, I might just accidentally make a 'backup'

• I loved your Walking Dead videos! It's great to see people's genuine reactions and true emotions when playing a game like that, and there aren't many who do such a thing, sad to say. A lot of people throw in jokes as much as they can or make fun of the characters/situations and generally don't seem to care for the game at all, but fortunately you're awesome! One of the best plays I've ever seen.

I'm also enjoying your To The Moon play through, I've just finished the game myself, and enjoying every minute of your videos. I plan to check out more of your channel as well. :)

• Looks like I will have to get silent hill then :)

Hey Mornai I'm really glad you enjoyed my playthrough

Alot of people say that I'm "genuine" and I guess its cause I play the game?? Not make jokes or whatever like you're referring to? Dunno... This is all very new to me... Games are more than that something you play to me anyway they're more like an experience and I guess that shows from what people say bout me...

Still very surreal having a forum about me I truly appreciate the support :)

Be sure to add me on facebook.com/OfflimitsTheGirlFromAus

I love chatting to my subscribers and letting them know whats happening

• Best playthrough of the game i've seen yet, count me subscribed! :)

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@double_u/Crixus:

Sorry for deleting your posts up there. I had deleted the post you were replying to so exactly this discussion would not occur. Some people don't even comprehend WHO they're insulting with their comments. And we really won't have this kind of "youtube commenter" crap here.

Feel free to repeat the nice things please. ;)

Add Comment