User Avatar Image

The Clementine Walker, I didnt defend myself.

posted by J_Scheff on - last edited - Viewed by 325 users

How many of you just let Clementine eat you in the messed up dream Lee Had? When she all the sudden jumped up as a walker next to me I just dropped the controller and let her get me. I was thinking I am done with this game. Then Lee woke up and I was happy to pick up the controller once more.

10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @J_Scheff said: How many of you just let Clementine eat you in the messed up dream Lee Had? When she all the sudden jumped up as a walker next to me I just dropped the controller and let her get me. I was thinking I am done with this game. Then Lee woke up and I was happy to pick up the controller once more.

Exaclty the same, just I struggled first, then I thought. "Fuck it." and putted the hands on the desktop, just watching, ready to sob over every little detail of Lees death. Clementine was his ticket to salvation, without her... Meh.

• It was very easy to understand that this is only a dream, so I pressed on the "Q". But when I was playing for the second time, I did not pressed, it was just interested to see what will happen.

• didn't press it either, because I felt like... nah, c'mon I don't wanna slam her little had against a wall or something, I thought that scene must be a bad joke, but didn't knew and was happy as fucking hell it was.

• I’m happy the game didn’t play out like this. You needed to kill clem to go on.

• I started out of reaction, but then halfway through I stopped realizing what was happening.

If clem was to turn like that on me, there was no point or reason for me to go forward. She was the reason I was going anywhere. Without her no one else would matter to me. I would rather die with her then live without her, as stupid as that may sound.

• @Advanced said: I started out of reaction, but then halfway through I stopped realizing what was happening.

If clem was to turn like that on me, there was no point or reason for me to go forward. She was the reason I was going anywhere. Without her no one else would matter to me. I would rather die with her then live without her, as stupid as that may sound.

Haha thats exactly how I felt. Not stupid at all.

• I fought till the bitter end.

Even though it was obviously a dream, if it wasn't I planned on killing another walker.

• fought first time out of sheer panic even tho obviously a dream sequence..

did another run of it and didn't fight her off i just let it happen lol

• I nearly shat my pants when Clementine tried to sink her teeth into my flesh, but I tried to tap as Q as fast as I could.

• It was obviously a dream in hindsight, although first time round i was too busy panicking and button mashing to notice.

I would have killed the walker Clem. Getting depressed about it is for when i'm not getting attacked.

Add Comment